Keybindings I Didn't Know Existed

SteelshivJack

I've been playing ARK for close to 1700 hours now and did not know until about a month ago that these keybindings were a thing (even though it says so in the options menu).

• 'X' - is air-brake for flying dinos
  • 'F' - auto access inventory of Dino or container
  • 'T' - press while in inventory hover over with mouse over what you want transferred and press 'T' to transfer a stack. 'SHIFT+T' transfers a half-stack
  • 'O' - while in inventory hover over with mouse what you want dropped and press 'O' to drop

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On PC:

Shift+Tab lets you view people on your server who you have friended on Steam, or see a list of all players currently on server, and more

L brings up tribe log and tribe interface. See what has happened to your tribe since you last logged in. Scroll to the bottom of the log for most recent events.

Esc then Options... see ALL the keybindings, and change them if you want to. Tip: my tribe usually rebinds F1 to whistle All Passive and F2 to whistle All Neutral. Comes in very handy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BubbaCrawfish
On 2/10/2017 at 8:28 AM, Gareee said:

Are there a next/previous keys for the toolbelt?

Nope, I always just use the numbers to switch.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
46 minutes ago, Gareee said:

Looks like on the dual shock, the 4 dpad buttons quick select the first 4 toolbelt items.. that'll help.

Interesting, maybe there is a hidden keybind for those in among the UE documentation.

Or those 4 dpad are simply echoing 1-4.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BubbaCrawfish

I figured out something that wasn't listed here last month and promptly forget it all the time...

Damn this short term memory... ;)

Archived