Important time sensitive info needed asap

Ok so I have a question about teaming everyone is worried even scared on my server that we will be wiped by devs if any hinting of teaming is found out due to it being a small tribes server, can I get a more in depth detail of what could be punished by teaming and what it means to team, I believe that teaming is like turning all turrets off in siding someone or leaking info to an enemy tribe while a war or raid is taking place, but some argue that teaming is helping another tribe in any way, isn't trading allowed or helping lower lvls get somewhere or creating a comment build where everyone can communicate and work towards a common goal of helping everyone get something going and a whole server working as one on a pvp official server, we all already help each other but where is the line and can I clear up the teaming issue on my server and everyone scared of each other and the devs, our pvp official small tribes server has become very popular lately and I'd love to help clear up the confusion.

• Like 1

Like for example we have grown maybe 15-20 ppl in the last 2-3 weeks and everyone comes in because they hear its a nicer server we're everyone is trying to work together in creating a non toxic community, I want to build a train depo that doubles as a poker room and community communications facility for ppl to meet and new comers to have a sort of inn to sleep the first day in but some say that's against the rules, I don't want to house people or give anyone a free ride but to give them the kno how and the inspiration to further the creation we have. Is it against the rules to trade? Is it against the rules to have mutually agreed apon un official alliances and is it against guidelines to have everyone working together as a community I guess are my real questions.

On 5/25/2024 at 11:17 PM, billybadaszzssz said:

Ok so I have a question about teaming everyone is worried even scared on my server that we will be wiped by devs if any hinting of teaming is found out due to it being a small tribes server, can I get a more in depth detail of what could be punished by teaming and what it means to team, I believe that teaming is like turning all turrets off in siding someone or leaking info to an enemy tribe while a war or raid is taking place, but some argue that teaming is helping another tribe in any way, isn't trading allowed or helping lower lvls get somewhere or creating a comment build where everyone can communicate and work towards a common goal of helping everyone get something going and a whole server working as one on a pvp official server, we all already help each other but where is the line and can I clear up the teaming issue on my server and everyone scared of each other and the devs, our pvp official small tribes server has become very popular lately and I'd love to help clear up the confusion.

What server? I'd love a chill server to play on as my temporary SE server is set to time out in a few days 

Posted (edited)

You have good intentions and it's nice that someone is so interested in them! I'm afraid there isn't an "official" answer and (alas) it all depends on the interpretation a GM would have at the moment he receives a specific report from someone on the Server.

My personal opinion would tell you that Trading is certainly part of war but, since we humans have the habit of using "lawful" methods to violate the rules, little by little these rules are taken to the extreme and therefore even "benevolent" actions are tolerate little (understandable: grant to one person.... and the rest of the world will demand their reasons). 

What I would like to tell you: if everything is done with true honesty, the Server Community itself would be united in the cause in any problem there may be; the risk comes only from those who want to forward an official report (out of spite or malice) but they must have concrete and well-founded evidence... if you do everything for the good of everyone and in a fair way, I doubt that a Troll's attempt can prevail against the united opinion of the entire Group. Just try to be impartial and fair ;)

Edited by CervantesMor