ASA Cross-Platform Console Premium Mod Launch!

On 5/23/2024 at 1:55 AM, Ermerus said:

Well... I understand the review bro but they can't send out super bombshell news every time right?😂

Actually, my post was more as a joke to follow up the first comment of "Meh" with a second comment of "Meh Meh". I'm very happy to see that the joke was able to run a third comment from someone as "Meh Meh Meh". :D

Still though, only 2 of the mods listed are ones that I think are somewhat good. The rest are all just kinda "Meh". With all the really good mods out there it is a little disappointing that these are the ones showcased for this special console premium mod launch. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 12:16 PM, Brettskii said:

Im liking where this is going! I really love all these modders coming to ark! I dont see that in the big games anywhere else.

You don't? 😵 I see modding communities everywhere in the digital video game space these days. 🤔 With video games leaving the hard copy disk format and becoming almost exclusively digital the ability for gamers to mod online hosted games has become the norm. 🤨

• 3 weeks later...

The new modded Premium maps, are online..they listed how official servers.. i wrong something?

if i try enter by transfer from obelisk of scorched i cant see modded server listed. But If I start transfer, exit and login, I have all servers listed. If i enter modded official server,  I can take stuff to official scorched map?

thk for reply

Edited by AtmosSpin

• 2 weeks later...