Center hidden base locations?

iGPricey

Okay so i just started on a new pvp swver since the old one i played had bad admins, and Im a solo player so a hidden base is best for me. I dont know where any good hidden base locations are escept where I built before but someone has built there. Do you know any good hidden base locations? Please post the coords and ill check them out. I dont want to build in caves or anything, just somewhere hidden behind trees etc...

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, iGPricey said:

Okay so i just started on a new pvp swver since the old one i played had bad admins, and Im a solo player so a hidden base is best for me. I dont know where any good hidden base locations are escept where I built before but someone has built there. Do you know any good hidden base locations? Please post the coords and ill check them out. I dont want to build in caves or anything, just somewhere hidden behind trees etc...

The Island or The Center?

Would make it easier for people to help you.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, iGPricey said:

I put Center in the title...

Yes it does, now that mention it.  But i have also found more threads than I can shake my fist at where the title and content don't match up well.

It never hurts to be specific in your text, but, to each, there own.

How big are you looking for?

The Center is more rock columns than trees, but there are spots for small hideaways.

On 7/1/2016 at 7:38 PM, iGPricey said:

Ever been to the underground world? The entrances are not easy to find unless you are looking for them. For the one land access as far as I know just turn on force allow cave flyers.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/28/2016 at 2:23 AM, Tijz said:

A good spot also is in the redwoods. There is a amazing cave in the redwoods and I really like it, There is only 1 entrance and it's very hidden. It doesn't take 6x more structure damage as other caves. Very very nice location.

Is it the small cave with no mobs?

• 7 months later...

the waterfall in the NW edge of the world.  You can fly over where the true ocean is and there's maybe a 10 foundation shelf under the waterfall.  You can fly to it through what looks like water and build there up to I think 4 or 5 high without any structures poking out through the waterfall.  It's a relatively well known troll spot, so it may get checked now and again.

The bear caves are amazing base locations.  You can't fit many dinos in there, so tanking bullets would be very difficult.  It you put 20 turrets facing the small narrow entrance you'd be pretty safe.

Building far near the wall by green ob/tundra is good too.  Not many folks go over there regularly, but because of that the area tends to get built up after the server's been out a while.

For as big as it is, there aren't very many 'hidden' base areas on the map because of the metal.  There's large dense groupings of metal within a 1 minute flight anywhere on that map.  You're bound to get flyovers pretty much anywhere.

Living on a raft in the swamp north of the floating island, or at least parking it there when you log off, will probably keep you safe for a good long while.  Just make sure the raft is pressed into and under the trees.

Archived