WHY I HATE THIS GAME

Spur

you get to end fight say with 3 strong tames and 3 players vs 4 strong tames and 4 players then a solo is hiding in a bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot hiding in a bush for elo ruins both the chances the 3 players have of winning and even getting second in some cases by avoiding all combat and hiding away they totally raptor this whole games meta up!

I'm so raptoring sick of having to hunt down a solo bush twat instead of enjoying a decent fight with other players who bothered to tech/tame and play to win. its cowardly behaviour that sucks the fun out, abuses the elo system and ruins the game. 

Suggestion - remove sabers, remove all bushes/obstructions from mid, bring in a no kills no points rule. 

what? so you want to dumb down and oversimplify the experience for only tech/tame elitists to enjoy?    that isn't cool.    anyways I feel playing for elo is silly to begin with.  the objective is to survive.    without elo, people wouldn't resort to "cowardly" tactics.  and you know tamers/techers play cowardly too, trying to get 2nd, 3rd place, when it should be a fight to the finish where only 1st place matters.      to some degree, stealth is a acceptable strategy to survive longer, but they should reform the whole SOTF systems, because the whole elo stuff just messes up the culture of the matches, and they should make the ring fatal so people don't slink outside and within the ring without getting killed by it during sudden  death.  the ring's final size should be smaller too.  

think there shouldn't be points at all.  the last tribe standing wins it all, no matter who got the most kills.  they treat SOTF too arcadey in some categories. 

Id be all for them removing the money and Elo, its only divided the community and brought in drama. Was a good idea but just hasn't worked in reality 

I don't disagree stealth is part of the game but if you get to mid with nothing and just hope to hide i don't think that should be an option.  You should be forced to fight to play to win. if you get to the the end with nothing sorry but you should probably be out next if your not good enough to kill people with what you have.

Sometimes you are forced into hiding because I had a fight earlier and lost my tames.  I worked for my tames and I wanted to fight before getting to the centre, unlike players that don't fight until the centre! So hiding is valid tactic until it right time to strike.

i dont agree with hiding outside the ring of death, or using fast tames to abuse it. Ring of death should damage players over time. Until they chnage this then sotf will always be totally lame! Esport..In their dreams!

Archived