Paranoid & Angles Gift

MadMadder

These are some idea's to add to "Ark: Survival Of The Fittest" Im my opinion these two idea's will make the game more intense, and exciting...

Paranoid/Paranoia - This is a negative event that'll have players on the edge of their seats, Paranoid/Paranoia, when it spawns a little bit of fog rolls in, five second after random noises will start, Raptor, T-rex, Spino, Dilo, Compy, Player footsteps, loud stomping, etc. all the scary noises in ark. it will make the player paranoid and always checking around he/she. This will make the game more intense, exciting, and scary.

Angles Gift - Angles Gift is related to "Supply Drop Overload, and "Player Tracker" with the giant glowing orange beam hovering over the player. "Angles Gift" is a event that can positive or negative, what Angles Gift will do is spawn a supply drop right above the player (Like the ones we see in Ark.) Inside the supply drops are goodies that can help you survive against players, and creatures. The negative effect is that other player wills be able to see where the other supply drops are and get closer to finding you.

Thats pretty much it, hope you might consider it thanks!!

First one sounds really nice and i bet i would freak out often when this event hit. Second,personally i don't like it - now almost always there's some action near drop locations which is very fun but with this event i think most ppl will wait for personal drops, since they would have all the stuff for free with a risk of getting hunted, but for this we already have survivor tracker and i think it's enough for discovering player's location ^^

PS: Since it's my first post here i would like to say hello =)

Archived