Lost Character - Mega Thread

2 minutes ago, NoobSupreme said:

Pretty sure patch getting dropped today will be reimplementing the character restoration system.

Our households combined 15K+ hours of playing ARK teached us not to have too high hopes for important things to get fixed within the first year.

But you never know and one should always have dreams of a great future.

19 minutes ago, MMaas said:

Our households combined 15K+ hours of playing ARK teached us not to have too high hopes for important things to get fixed within the first year.

But you never know and one should always have dreams of a great future.

True but since this is wildcard at this point the hope is more of a delusion than even remotely possible.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Lost Character - Mega Thread

lets make a megathread about how many people just lost everything and more or so mainly characters please, theres gotta be a way to get in touch with the devs if you got video evidence and clips to back up any char lost claims right ? 

anywayz... just lost my 139 all notes max chibi character... and yep. lets start the list ! 

what did yall loose ?!?!

Lost my character with 1100h played, 135 all note engrams and chibi lvls. Made a ticket to wildcard and they are responding with that they are not taking those reports atm.. made a new ticket every time they removed mine until they now made to so I can't make new tickets. Had my character stuck in the cloud for 1 week until they (fixed) the issue and how did they fix it? By deleting it.. this is a broken game and the dev/support is absolutely working on getting ppl to quit their game. 

They don't care about us they inly want.ppl.to.chash in more.money with.more.broken poop. I'm done with.this game and so are.my 8 tribe mates. GG wildcard! Your goal.of killing your game.is almost.achieved