Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jatheish

I would agree that it might be part lotosaurus but the fact that this creature has humps not a sail an looks to either be getting its humps milked or farmed in which case id say cementing paste while its unconscious or some other thing maybe blood or those spikes on its back either way it looks like its been farmed for something.

Or its just getting a wash.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:36 PM, Jat said:

large.ARK_Mystery.jpg

Common Name: ????
Species: ????
Time: ????
Diet: ????
Temperament: ????

Wild

????

Domesticated

?????

What an intriguing discovery survivors, can you guess what creature it is?

View full article

My guess is lotosaurus which was a prosauropod dino that had a hump like that.

Looks like a shocked anky with back problems. Bring on the "fall about laughing dino brigade" Geeeez, maybe it can carry my useless fishing rods. Like remember when we didn't know where to get wood until we got dams. So now we can catch coel and salmon. Can't wait til they introduce some other useless item to get cementing paste. >:(

On June 28, 2016 at 0:07 AM, UnvaluedMammal said:

so some others have hinted that it my be a desert like dino, along with another dino that was released but with no known info like this, it could hint at the desert coming, possibly in the upcoming months. or sooner? after all idk when but the devs have said that a desert will be implemented, as either an expansion to the current maps OR AND I SO WANT THIS AN ENTIRE ,NEW MAP THATS MAINLY A DESERT!!

The devs already confirmed an Ark 2 and a Desert 

On June 28, 2016 at 3:09 PM, CryptisMidnight said:

why i dont believe its a Lotosaurus,  which should also help figure it out.  Lotos feet are completely different, and they are a sail back dino the dino above is not.  The humps on its back are armored with spikes

Also in the left you can see teeth like formations which the Wikipedia says the lotosaur was toothless

On 6/28/2016 at 7:21 AM, Mootdata said:

Hybrid is my  guess because if you check the patch notes it says random mutations 

You get a hybrid by breeding two different animals which you cant do in ark an will never be able to random mutations come from inbreeding because peoplebreed MnF get a baby then breed it with its mum or dad again with the random mutations it will force people to build a family tree like your supposed too if you want to breed high level dinos