Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jatheish

Let's take a look.

If you look in the background of the main 'dossier', you'll see some flat and arid-looking landscape. I even think those two things in the background are cacti. Combined with those buckets of water beside the guy kneeling at the thing's side, I'd say this is gonna be a sort of water-related desert animal. Along with the Giant Lizard thing. 

I does look like it has some sort of 'fur'. so perhaps it is a camel-ish critter. If it is in a desert type of biome, perhaps it's indicative of a new biome update teaser as well? I suppose it might also be used for the mysterious tree sap collection in the new Redwood biome also. We'll just have to wait and see. :) 

Lotosaurus  

dating to theAnisian stage of the early Middle Triassic, about 245-237 million years ago

Lotosaurus was 1.5 to 2.5 m (4.9 to 8.2 ft) long and a heavily built quadruped. It was a herbivore, shearing off leaves with its toothless, beaked jaws. Lotosaurus, like some other members of the Poposauroidea, had a sail on its back, granting it an appearance superficially similar to that of Permian pelycosaurs like Dimetrodon and Edaphosaurus, although not as high.

1 hour ago, OnePotatoChip said:

Let's take a look.

If you look in the background of the main 'dossier', you'll see some flat and arid-looking landscape. I even think those two things in the background are cacti. Combined with those buckets of water beside the guy kneeling at the thing's side, I'd say this is gonna be a sort of water-related desert animal. Along with the Giant Lizard thing. 

so now the devs are telling us that we will have a mysterius desert with mysterius creatures coming in the near mysterius future. well, at least we will finally have a desert.

so some others have hinted that it my be a desert like dino, along with another dino that was released but with no known info like this, it could hint at the desert coming, possibly in the upcoming months. or sooner? after all idk when but the devs have said that a desert will be implemented, as either an expansion to the current maps OR AND I SO WANT THIS AN ENTIRE ,NEW MAP THATS MAINLY A DESERT!!