What are the forums for?

Narco Polo

Just wondering, is someone from WC reading SotF related topics? Are they even moderated? And if so, any chance feedback could influence where the game goes, if it goes anywhere?

So many players have great ideas what to do with SotF, what to change in game and outside the game but without someone from WC actually taking note all of that seems like a waste of time and a one way communication. Same goes for the steam discussions.

So where is the place to actually get in touch with someone who is working or will be working on SotF?

• 1 month later...

@Narco Polo in an ideal world they would but like most things at WC i think they all have to fit 20hours work into a normal work day and then wake up and do it all again. Its a shame but (i'm assuming here) they are just way way too busy to get around to any of this. 

Its been over a month since we won the June tournament and I've not had any contact in anyway from them even to say 'we will be in touch when we can etc'. Its not a complaint but it seems they are focusing on moving everything forwards with SE and everything else has to be done as and when they can fit it in. 

All that said they do read the forums as you will see on occasion a discussion locked when necessary. 

10 hours ago, Katti said:

Think to yourself, why did you join the forums? 

Was forced to join, for SotF testing!

2 hours ago, Spur said:

@Narco Polo in an ideal world they would but like most things at WC i think they all have to fit 20hours work into a normal work day and then wake up and do it all again. Its a shame but (i'm assuming here) they are just way way too busy to get around to any of this. 

Its been over a month since we won the June tournament and I've not had any contact in anyway from them even to say 'we will be in touch when we can etc'. Its not a complaint but it seems they are focusing on moving everything forwards with SE and everything else has to be done as and when they can fit it in. 

All that said they do read the forums as you will see on occasion a discussion locked when necessary. 

I'd like to think WC is run by more than five guys, someone who locks discussions can surely not also be in charge of gamedesign and the survivor league prize payout for example?! But don't want to complain, latest updates (after long time without any) were really good.

Archived