ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Administrator

Hey Survivors,

If you've got a question, suggestion or just a general statement you'd like us to check out for the next ARK Digest - this'll be the place to do so! Each Digest, we'll select some from here and discuss or answer what has been asked/said. Keep in mind we won't be doing anything on ETAs, so avoid them if you can ;).

Thanks,

Jat

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea for the alpha dinos. The land (carnivore) alphas is red just like the Red Obelisk (Dragon)! So I just thought that the underwater alphas should be blue like the Blue Obelisk (Megapithecus)! And I have heard that there are comming alpha herbivores so I would just like to think they would be green like the Green Obelisk (Broodmother) And there is also comming alphas for the air creatures and I think they should be yellow like the Unknown creature which I think is the boss for the dessert biome!

I just think that would look really cool :D

Would you consider putting in the ability to form dinos up into formations for easyier transport and a landing platform for fliers?
Better and more in depth  description here: https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/4pt356/creating_formations_and_landing_zones/

Also, when is singleplayer going to be fixed?

1) will we ever get items that are different not just in stats but also in the way they look on characters, it would be cool if the Ramshackle, Apprentice, Journeyman, Mastercraft and Ascendant items look more different from each other.

2) when will the vanilla Dino's start getting there abilities? Would really like to have the Rex with the debuff roar and trike with charge.

3) aside from the Dragon, will we ever see other mythical creatures on the ARK, it would be cool if they we're rare encounters to tame or defeat, like maybe a Pegasus, Griffin, Troll, Ents etc etc. They might even drop extremely rare items if you chose to defeat them.

4) if the rumors are true about the PS4 NEO and XBOX (SCORPIO) will we see a better version of ARK on those consoles, like better graphics/FPS/VR?

5) can have an option to place armor on the Training Dummy, that we can see how much damage each tier of armor can take from players/Dino's. Also we need a Dino/Boss dummy.

Archived