Jump to content

Community Crunch 392: Development Update, Cross-Platform Mod Spotlight, and More!


StudioWildcard
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/14/2024 at 11:36 PM, a4joker20 said:

On xbox save still has issues, now when you hit exit to main menu, game crashes. Done admin save but still at times loose hours of time

i have Xbox S and play single player all the time when no event on and it saves everytime i exit to main menu..my main hate is the Fing ROLLBACKS its bs..every day it happens never fail..first you get kicked when you log again as sure as death and tax's yep rollback again lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2024 at 7:37 AM, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

You actually believe ur or anyone's vote makes a difference to which creatures are paired with what maps? They will release whichever creatures they want with whatever map they choose. They asked people to vote to gain favour with gullible people who think their having a say in the games development. 

It is not the point what I "actualy" believe, it is about what WC tries to make us believe. They were pretty clear about what we were voting for.

To be fair, I did not give a rats behind about the votes and in my personal opinion it was only to built hype. Seems we are pretty much on the same page here. Some of the idea's were way over the top (or beyond WC's ability as was confirmmed with this CC) and I did expect dissapointments.
My way of avoiding dissapoinment was just wait buying untill ASA has enough maps rolled out to confirm it was an improvement of ASE. So yeah... I'm stuck at ASE for the next few years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, MMaas said:

It is not the point what I "actualy" believe, it is about what WC tries to make us believe. They were pretty clear about what we were voting for.

To be fair, I did not give a rats behind about the votes and in my personal opinion it was only to built hype. Seems we are pretty much on the same page here. Some of the idea's were way over the top (or beyond WC's ability as was confirmmed with this CC) and I did expect dissapointments.
My way of avoiding dissapoinment was just wait buying untill ASA has enough maps rolled out to confirm it was an improvement of ASE. So yeah... I'm stuck at ASE for the next few years.

Well put it this way if ASE official servers was still going i would never of bought ASA and thats as sure of death and tax's also..what a heap of broken rubbish ASA is..just look at WW mod still there..WC just don't giva ratz about ASA they made there money..shocking how they treat us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They have yet to say anything about the Shasta. We assume that since the gigantoraptor is coming with Center, that Shasta is not. Due to the usual radio silence of WC, we are left to our own conclusions, which we always assume the worst (which is justified). We don't know for sure. Maybe we get no whale. Maybe we get the whale, but no submarine type saddle. Maybe we get everything. We don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, hbomb1972 said:

They have yet to say anything about the Shasta. We assume that since the gigantoraptor is coming with Center, that Shasta is not. Due to the usual radio silence of WC, we are left to our own conclusions, which we always assume the worst (which is justified). We don't know for sure. Maybe we get no whale. Maybe we get the whale, but no submarine type saddle. Maybe we get everything. We don't know.

Yeah..i think its not knowing why WC done a backflip on the creature to go to center..i feel sorry for people who voted for the whale and got a giant chicken instead..shame on you WC..i hope the hole your digging for your self gets so deep you can't get out and you have to sell this great dino game to hopefully someone who can look after it and us and make it the best dino game ever.

 

Edited by Wassatoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why isn't the console save issue on the priority list? It's not listed in the latest patch fixes? Wildcard hasn't even acknowledged this issue yet!

We're all stuck with workarounds until this gets resolved. And who knows when those workarounds will stop working.

We paid for a functional game. Not a half-ass game. Fix it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, billyb2933 said:

Why isn't the console save issue on the priority list? It's not listed in the latest patch fixes? Wildcard hasn't even acknowledged this issue yet!

We're all stuck with workarounds until this gets resolved. And who knows when those workarounds will stop working.

We paid for a functional game. Not a half-ass game. Fix it.

They still haven't completely fixed A.S.E. How do you expect them to ever "fix" A.S.A. ?

Anyone who followed the A.S.A. news from their announcement of it last year till its "release" knew that wc was advertising 1/10 of a completed game stuffed, basted, and cooked in a mountain of both old and new bugs because all A.S.A. is; is A.S.E. wrapped in a shiny rainbow colored foil so that anyone looking at it on the shelves won't notice that it's just the same old moldy turkey that no-one bought for Thanksgiving the previous year. 

wc has a long history of not acknowledging problems, and also not fixing them; while hoping that people will either forget about them or someone else will fix it for them.

Anyone who has boughten A.S.A. up till this point has unfortunately gotten exactly what wc advertised. 

I do feel very sad for those who have boughten into this mess; especially for those new ones who didn't know wc's A.S.E. first. But, it's not like there weren't many of us sounding the alarms and giving warnings throughout this entire process all over the internet. We have not bought A.S.A. yet; and that's because we don't want the moldy turkey with rainbow colored foil that wc advertised. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FlorianWind9 said:

They still haven't completely fixed A.S.E. How do you expect them to ever "fix" A.S.A. ?

Anyone who followed the A.S.A. news from their announcement of it last year till its "release" knew that wc was advertising 1/10 of a completed game stuffed, basted, and cooked in a mountain of both old and new bugs because all A.S.A. is; is A.S.E. wrapped in a shiny rainbow colored foil so that anyone looking at it on the shelves won't notice that it's just the same old moldy turkey that no-one bought for Thanksgiving the previous year. 

wc has a long history of not acknowledging problems, and also not fixing them; while hoping that people will either forget about them or someone else will fix it for them.

Anyone who has boughten A.S.A. up till this point has unfortunately gotten exactly what wc advertised. 

I do feel very sad for those who have boughten into this mess; especially for those new ones who didn't know wc's A.S.E. first. But, it's not like there weren't many of us sounding the alarms and giving warnings throughout this entire process all over the internet. We have not bought A.S.A. yet; and that's because we don't want the moldy turkey with rainbow colored foil that wc advertised. 

Exactly, well said.

Also I still refuse to play it, even though someone literally gifted it to me for free trying to persuade me!

I'm sticking to running an ASE cluster that mimics Official.

If I do go to ASA, it won't be for a long long time and all maps are out and perhaps bugs/kinks are sorted out (unless I decide to pop in and get all notes and that's it, before more map releases. Haven't decided).

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Noricha said:

ASE is still full of bugs that sadly now will probably never get fixed since they no longer support the game.  Why would anyone buy ASA if it’s an unplayable mess.  There’s going to be a lot of people like myself that will wait and see if the game improves before they buy a ps5 to play it.

Let's be fair: It is not a complete unplayable mess.

Some unplayabele parts are still missing.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2024 at 2:47 AM, Sausagedog85 said:

I loved the bit where they addressed and apologised for rolling back the entire community by almost an entire day, costing many of us uncountable losses.

Oh wait.

The rollbacks are due to dupers, I think. There's one guy on our server that asked (within 24h after multiple rollbacks, I might add) if anyone wanted to buy tek items/structures from him. Tf? The game wasn't even a week old, iirc. Totally not legit. 😂

I wish the admins would communicate with trustworthy players on servers.

The one I'm on atm has a bunch of tribes all clusterf*cking and trolling solo players. They grief them and then all gang up on the solo player, and in chat who is the server gonna believe? One single player or multiple ppl from different tribes? It's so childish. 

I had some idiot threaten to have me wiped because I said I would build a huge cage to tame (rexes) with if they wanna try and steal knockouts. Never seen a grown man cry and moan so much in my life, lmao. Like, just leave people alone or rent a server of your own, lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...