Community Crunch 53 and ARK Digest 35!

Jatheish

• Administrator

ARK Refresher!

Hello Survivors!

Just in case you’ve been living under a rock for the past week, let’s get you caught up on what’s going on! First of all, you may want to consider moving, from underneath that rock and take refuge among the Redwood trees in patch 243.0!

To celebrate the release of the Redwood Biome, ARK Survival Evolved has hit the Steam Summer sale with it’s best discount ever, and is now available to pick up for 45% off! If you haven’t got a copy yet, now’s the chance to grab one and experience life among the trees and get ready for the Official Primitive+ Launch coming July 28th!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110

Patch 244

large.GoneFishin.jpg

Coming this July to an ARK near you!

As the ARK continues to evolve throughout it's development process, something we've wanted to do is to make sure that we're able to introduce new features and gameplay mechanics that are not only beneficial and enjoyable to you as survivors, but also add to your immersive experience. Better grab your gear cause this July you'll be able to take to the seas and try your hand at catching a fish! 

This patch will also include some new friends;

large.Allosaurus.jpg

large.Dossier_Pelagornis.jpg

And of course we’re super excited about the Official Launch of Primitive Plus!

If you’d like to check out the full upcoming patch notes, with more to come, you can do so here:

Survival of the Fittest Summer Cup!

large.summer_cup_logo.png

We’re excited to tell you that the date for the Semi Final match for the Season One: Summer Cup will take place on:

Sunday, July the 3rd at 11AM EST

The winning teams from the Semi Final Match will be invited to be flown out to the ARK Survival of the Fittest Season One: Summer Cup in Shanghai, China at ChinaJoy 2016 and get the chance to compete for over $40,000!

June Survivors League Championship!

large.SL-On-Smoke.png

The ARK: Survival of the Fittest June Survivor League Championship matches will take place on 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, July 2nd, with a bounty of more than $65,000 in prizes to the winners! 

Both the Summer Cup Semi Finals and Survivor League Championship match will be streamed on twitch.tv/survivetheark and shoutcasted by SotF expert, typeForced! We invite all ARK fans, and the newly curious, to come watch the epic battles and the chance to compete for thousands of dollars and an invite to the Summer Cup finals in China!

And for all the extra details, check out the announcement we made, here:

ARK Digest Q&A!

Here is our question and answer session with Lead Designer, Lead Programmer, Co-Creative Director of ARK: Survival Evolved, and Co-Founder of Studio Wildcard: Jeremy "Drake" Stieglitz!

Survivor, Mendoza asks, “Will we see different moon phases like a new moon,  solar eclipse , lunar eclipses? and if so, will they make some nights darker than others and also affect dino behavior?”

Sounds like a great mod. It may be beyond the scope of our current work a little bit. Though, maybe we’ll get around to something rather like that for this year’s Halloween event and see how it goes over. Lycanthropy, anyone?

Survivor, SassinPr0ph3cy asks, “Would it be possible to have a multiple select feature in the inventory?  Like if I have a decent amount of berries, meat, fish it would be much easier to select all and transfer them to Dino or food bin.”

I’ll look into doing a drag-box and shift-multi selection, those would certainly be useful for advanced item management. However, I’m also going to make “folder rules” about items going into specific folders (basically, in an inventory, you’ll be able to tag an item class as “default” to the folder, and all subsequent new item pickups will then automatically go into that folder!).

Survivor, Neizan asks, “Can we have a option to "hide learned engrams”?”

Sounds useful, I’ll do that ;)

Survivor, Rofelo asks, “Will there ever be a refrigerated food trough?”

Tek Tier.

Survivor, Rulin asks, “Are we still getting the "no fog" server-feature for unofficial servers?”

Yep, I’ll add that in v244.

Survivor, Rulin also asks, “Do you have plans for tougher glass structures, or at least an optional boost option for unofficial servers? Currently we can only boost all structure types at once.”

Sounds like a good idea, I’ll add a per-Structure stats multiplier.

Survivor, Rulin also asks, “Can you please give us an auto-flight/run mechanic please (maybe via num key), so traveling long distances gets a bit more convenient?”

Yeah, I’ll do a run toggle option.

Survivor, Shadowenigma250 asks, “Will we get things such as animal bones or animal/creature blood (other than leech blood) as resources? Or perhaps milk production by female mammals?”

I do plan to add more animal-centric resources in a second resource-focused pass towards the later stage of development. 

Survivor, Zachywilson asks, “With xbox cross platform play coming can we host a server with our PC and play on the Xbox with all the features, mods, etc.?”

Initially at least, Mods won’t be supported when using the Windows-to-XboxOne cross-play feature.

Survivor, Lo’ruke asks, “Will we get banners or flags that are attachable to non-platform saddles similar to what is in Survival of the Fittest? (Maybe with an option to hide / unhide the flag like the raft sail)”

Yes, I plan to add that this summer!

Survivor, jazzop asks, “Can we have the camera zoom out more when driving a raft i like to build extravagant rafts but can never see where im going”

Yep, I’ll go ahead and make that change.

Survivor, gabessdsp asks, “Will you ever offer proper support for eyefinity/nvidia surround setups? I love gaming across my 3 monitors as to many others out there. I'd love to have proper support for this game.”

Indeed, I’ll try to make sure we have better support for those implementations soon.

Survivor, Ruenan asks, “Tech question for you guys. With the recently announced Project Scorpio, and Playstation Neo is there a possibility will we be seeing you guys use the power theses consoles will bring to the table to improve the game on the console side? We know there many many months away over a year that is and you guys still don't have an official release but if so what ideas may come to you guys that you may want to improve and target on these more powerful consoles?”

If we get the support from Sony and Microsoft to make it happen, I’d love to do so.

Survivor, Illuvater asks, “Would it be possible to make the RB button on xbox more usefull when mounted, maybe to switch the camera view from third person riding to first person riding and back? Cause if you are mounted the RB button do nothing and we have to go to the options to switch third person riding to first person riding.”

Yeah, definitely, I’ll have it switch the camera mode.

Survivor, Tomtoyer asks, “What species of fish we can catch? And the fishes will do animations to jump and trying to escape? How it will work the bait?”

Coels and Salmon currently. And yes, they’ll try to escape, and yep, there will be multiple kinds of bait that have different effects. Leech Blood is one!

Fan Feature!

Roger and out by Grande

D516F77C6D5FECF8F9CC88D126E6394074482FD2

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707175141

Battle of the Titan by kampfer91

ABA21342E2BC6B70867ED0984DBF6FC512FEB70E

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708951386

Fog Hunter by LadyWatermelon

D7972D6C6003499CA9C6647497709BBCD659914B

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708715519

Megalosaurus (updated) by Levia Draconia

15905DACD87BDA4ECFA3E6E21908D34C270105F1

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709900309

Bioluminescent Dunkleosteus skin by Levia Draconia

5B806D6ACCCDDD9E35C194D96DE8FB551D224B84

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706546563

Double-decker Modern Titanosaur base REAR by Earnest_Coleman

F87D7663EF836F302ECD3BF74C5624692D941DD8

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709216628

Spinosaurus Skin - Swamplord by Levia Draconia  

B589F2440C499A684D32DACD6DF39AACDD422D2E

Source: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705898477

Raptor Skin in-game by Levia Draconia

318A9EB213CBC9F0BE6727654AB6EF7828328C1D

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705812613

JP visitor center Alph1 by fox™ ✮

2228EB8B8FA672F26AD9E2E6D9AD2C180D9DC376

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708845018

Ladybug Dungbeetle by Sharkcat

1A8BDE511A22AB662D351B1D4634D4D6575ABAD4

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707559130

Warning Color Arthropluera by Sharkcat

E49901AC0E94F6CCD22BB5DD2BF6E9B074FB0A77

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707501350

Fanmade Dossier: Anzu by Shadlos

C57075F864A3D0FF8341A06C9DC35B068E3883A1

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706194077

Fanmade Dossier: Shantungosaurus by Shadlos

5753C5E29C13A498C1F6BCAE15931FB957246D12

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706413566

Fanmade Dossier: Pelagiarctos by Shadlos

E025AF2EAB79829ADF8B454F8133BAC4F0072231

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706444340

Fanmade Dossier: Great Maccao Dossier by Shadlos

0FBCC9E428B14107D14CB4A5FE0AA27A1A51D3B5

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706811329

Fanmade Dossier: Malfestio by Shadlos

9FB093D2604C0143F1FFBF1FC970F90D22BB6527

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706812446

Fanmade Dossier: Carcharadontosaurus by Marksman338

XvoHYdY.jpg

Fanmade Dossier: Rugops by Marksman338

sXl0SBY.jpg

Ark: Survival Evolved Meets Halo: Combat Evolved! Hang Em High PvP Arena! by TwiztidBlunt

p9GUxlm.jpg

Community Contests!

ARKitect!

This is an award given to Survivors to celebrate the amazing structures you build. These bases are judged based upon a number of different factors such as their creativity, uniqueness, how fun of a base it is, the difficulty of building it, the functionality it provides and much more!

This one was tough, there were a lot of great entries, so without further ado, the ARKitect for Community Crunch 53 is…

It’s a tie!

Monkeypuzzle’s Redwood Bridge Base!

Nicksen and The Winchesters!

RIOp1zJ.jpg

6oeIKcu.jpg

2IN0sSG.jpg

Definitely check out the full story regarding their base;

As well as an album containing more awesome photos:

http://imgur.com/a/ck0lS

Valoule’s PiranhARK Plant!

XtAGsri.jpg

489ksjh.jpg

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/ao0n6

Huge congratulations to our 3 winners! This turned out to be a really tight contest, with 3 completely different buildings showing off their arkitect skills in their own way, but that’s not all! We’ve also got a handful of honourable mentions we’d like to make!

Wolf Angelus and their Mayan Adventure Tour!

And here are some extra screenshots of the awesome build:

FataL1ty’s Baby Mario!

eVOaT4j.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/H7gGv

Zergling963’s Mega Base!

Ranger1presents Ecotrees Mod Base!

ARKVideo!

This new Contest will be open for all types of video be they funny, epic, scenic, stories, whatever inspires you. Just a general reminder that they should remain safe for work, think of the children! 

The ARKVideo winner for Community Crunch 53 is…

nakedzombo for When you were new to ARK!

Hilarious video! It does seem to be the icing on the cake ;). Survivors have really stepped up this week for the contest, so we’d like to give a special honourable mention to:

Jammyjade for Dodo Toss!

LameWolfProduction for Don’t underestimate the Dodo!

That’s it for this week’s entries guys! Thank you to all those who entered and congratulations to all our winners and if you’d like to take a look at what all the survivors submitted, you can do so here:

Workshop Spotlight!

Carts and Wagons Mod!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695990475

large.576df9ff7ab73_CartsandWagons3.jpg

Hey everyone I'm here with MechanizedIT, the author of the carts and wagons mod.  Welcome buddy!  So there's been quite a bit of uproar about your mod (in a good way).  In little time, it has already become one of the top 5 most popular mods in the workshop!  Congrats!  So tell me a little about yourself and what got you into modding.

Thanks. I'm just a family guy in the Central US that enjoys gaming and have always had a creative desire, and so two years ago I decided to combine my two passions and started creating content for Space Engineers when I saw that there was something I wished was in the game but wasn't.  That first mod was 'Mech's Gears & Things' which extended my ability to build machines that couldn't be built with the blocks that were in the game at the time. When I first started playing Ark about a year ago, I didn't initially have plans to mod the game, but in the course of playing I got that nagging desire for things that were missing and that's when I found out about the mod support Studio WildCard was offering with the ArkDevKit, and here I am.

large.576dfa0283ad6_CartsandWagons.png

Well we are sure glad to have you!  What you created is something that I've seen requested for quite some time.  Talking about that nagging desire for things you wanted to be in the game, could you explain your mod and what you hoped to achieve?  I realize a lot of it is kind of self-explanatory but it can't hurt to clarify for anyone who may not be up to speed!

With the "Carts & Wagons" mod I hoped to achieve a whole new dynamic for early gameplay. I found myself, like others, putting most of my levels into 'Weight', sacrificing other stats just to ease my OCD about constantly having to throw away my loot. Combine that with the fact that I often found myself hesitant to settle down in one place early on, a cart just made a whole lot of sense, at least until I could get my first dino. Also, there was always a bit of realism factor that I had a desire for, and never could quite play along with sticking loads of stuff in a dinos body for later retrieval. At first I had no idea how to attempt such a mod and moved on, but then platform saddles came along and the idea of mobile bases became a reality, I knew I had to give the mod a try.  In short, the mod is about realism and extending mobility options for the player, and so if you want to have a mobile base with a trike, a wagon is the way to go. On another note, the mod is a stepping stone in the right direction for another mod I have planned. ?

large.576dfa046b98d_CartsandWagons2.jpg

I love the foreshadowing!  I'll have to keep my eye out for this next mysterious project ?  Well let me tell you, I was extremely impressed and fascinated with what you did.  Having a cart to haul along your precious cargo definitely helps in the early game.  I think many wanted to do the same thing but ran into challenges in the development kit when trying to implement similar functionality.  Tell me about some of those challenges....  What resources did you lean on to power through?

I wasn't exactly sure how to go about this early on, and so I kind of shelfed the idea, and it wasn't until I spent a lot of time playing around with the Unreal Engine outside of the ArkDevKit on game ideas using physics actors and how to handle them. Of course I read all the documentation I could find, and there were a plethora of tutorials on just about everything you could want to do in UE4, and then there is the really strong community UE4 has ready to answer questions.  With my new understanding of the game engine, I decided to approach carts as an actor that simulates physics and uses a constraint to bind it to the player/dino, and combine that with the Raft from the game that already supports mobile structures, but little did I know the challenges of working with Physics in a game engine like UE4, but weeks of experimenting and tweaking paid off. Most of the stuff I didn't know how to do, such as add a custom radial menu, access and edit player/dino stats, etc. I found answers to from the very supportive and talented Ark Modding community. One of the biggest issues I had was that the carts were disappearing on map reload, and I spent probably a week trying to figure that one out, but it was the very helpful Johny Nelson from Studio WildCard that came to my aid and worked with me to get that fixed. Here I am several weeks later, and thanks to all of the resources and helpful people in the community I nearly have the mechanics of carts and wagons buttoned up, and soon will be reliable for both singleplayer and multiplayer.

large.576dfa0040c08_CartsandWagons4.jpg

This definitely isn't an easy mod to tackle for your intro into the development.  Kudos for powering through and helping others fill in the gaps where they may have had similar issues.  The modding community is a really good at spreading and sharing knowledge  about adventures in the development kit.  I’m really excited to see what you have planned for your next mod because if "Carts & Wagons" is any indication of what you have in store, we're in for an exciting ride!  Before we wrap up, do you have any last words you'd like to share with your fans or the ark community?

Definitely! To the fans of my mods, it is one of the greatest rewards for me to be able to create content that you guys enjoy. I love the feedback, and together I hope we can make make the 'Carts & Wagons' mod as useful and complete as it can be, and I look forward to sharing my mods with you in the future. Thank you guys for the amazing support, and Thank you Studio WildCard for such an amazing platform to create content for and for your commitment in supporting modders.

large.576dfa06e94a2_CartsandWagons.jpg

That’s it for this week’s post guys! As always if you’ve got anything to share please get in touch and be sure to follow us on Twitter at @survivetheark - Facebook at www.facebook.com/survivetheark and Reddit at www.reddit.com/r/playark

All the best,

Wildcard Jat and the ARK: Survival Evolved Team!

View full article

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Wolf Angelus said:

@Jat I would appreciate to know how the judging worked here. I build tailored to your criteria and I fail to see how the other 3 entries above would score higher. I am thinking the video wasn't watched or the winners were pulled out of a hat, not clearly what was the most visually impressive..

Thank you

Those ruins are pretty amazing!

1 hour ago, Wolf Angelus said:

@Jat I would appreciate to know how the judging worked here. I build tailored to your criteria and I fail to see how the other 3 entries above would score higher. I am thinking the video wasn't watched or the winners were pulled out of a hat, not clearly what was the most visually impressive..

Thank you

I understand why you would be upset, your build was great, but you've won a lot in the past few weeks, maybe they just wanted to give some other people a chance? :) Judging builds will always be subjective, so the best is to try again next week, and to be thankful for the opportunity to make some $$$ while having fun.

1 hour ago, FataL1ty said:

I understand why you would be upset, your build was great, but you've won a lot in the past few weeks, maybe they just wanted to give some other people a chance? :) Judging builds will always be subjective, so the best is to try again next week, and to be thankful for the opportunity to make some $$$ while having fun.

Thanks. I keep a weekly watch on these contests, and so many times I do not agree with their choices at all (and I would consider myself a very tough critic that is extremely hard to impress).

I would accept that if the description outline clearly mentioned something about repeat winning, I thought about that point briefly but 2 of those 3 entries were by builders who won 1st/2nd last week already. I take my art based contests very serious with what I create (I used to win art contests all the way back to when I was young out of thousands of entries, not just 5-10 like here) so visually stunning designs is a major passion and I take a large amount of pride in what I produce in a manner that is visually stunning, teaches new ideas, shows off the capability of different mods (especially since there seems to be no real building focus, always just dino), and above all else - everything is always functional in terms of usability for living. I feel like they don't take their scoring serious or their builder customer base, just the dino aspect.

I looked over everything very closely and I just can't help but feel it is an insult against my work when compared to everything presented, it is rather hurtful. I stand strongly by for what I believe in and it just doesn't add up (there is 1 build I have done at some point I didn't agree should have been 1st, I won't say which). It is more about the status rather than the $100 difference. If we put the money aside completely, then what is the outcome? I won't mention any direct opinions of what I thought about the other builds, but the scores for creativity, functionality, fun, etc just wouldn't add up with proper judgement.

I shall be retiring from any further creations or supporting/promoting this game for the time being as this is hurtful and killed my passion. Clearly my design talent isn't as appreciated as I thought. I was actually disappointed the previous time I entered by the lack of any comment on the bioshock creation given the amount of time, detail and creativity behind it. It feels like there is no enthusiasm from the company behind these contests, just purely for promotion and marketing.

Edited by Wolf Angelus

7 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Thank you

Are you serious? bit of a sour loser arn't you. I won 5 out of 12 times I entered and never did I think the devs favored or disliked what I do, you just need to have passion for building and for this game, if you do it just to win, you probably won't.

You sound like the mod makers who didn't win and started whining about rules and unfair judging, saying they invested a lot and hence needed to win. If you say you need to win to keep building you are seriously doing it for all the wrong reasons and others will keep winning cause they display the kind of passion for Ark (and not for price money) the devs love.

The way the devs supported my builds have been incredible and yes it is a game promoting tool to show of the possibilities in the game. Questioning the way vids are judged is childish and makes you a bad loser. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Thank you

Hey, pardon the late reply - I had went to get some rest after posting this early on.

We did find your ruins visually impressive, though in this instance the functional nature of the Winchester Hotel on a live PvE server ultimately was even more impressive as it was done live under practical in-game conditions. That's a factor which we considered, though it's in balance with other considerations such as pure visuals. As for the Redwood Bridge, its sheer ingenuity was the factor, similarly to other builds that we have seen in the past - in this case it was a large aerial base build into the tree tops that caught our attention. And of course the Plant was impressive, creative and pretty damn cool! There's a lot of factors we take a look at when making decisions on the winners, it's a blend of multiple things - from visuals, to practicality (was it done live, in single-player), functionality, the 'wow' factor - there's a lot :). Your build was definitely awesome, there's no doubt about that but in this instance we rated the others higher.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Thanks. I keep a weekly watch on these contests, and so many times I do not agree with their choices at all (and I would consider myself a very tough critic that is extremely hard to impress).

I would accept that if the description outline clearly mentioned something about repeat winning, I thought about that point briefly but 2 of those 3 entries were by builders who won 1st/2nd last week already. I take my art based contests very serious with what I create (I used to win art contests all the way back to when I was young out of thousands of entries, not just 5-10 like here) so visually stunning designs is a major passion and I take a large amount of pride in what I produce in a manner that is visually stunning, teaches new ideas, shows off the capability of different mods (especially since there seems to be no real building focus, always just dino), and above all else - everything is always functional in terms of usability for living. I feel like they don't take their scoring serious or their builder customer base, just the dino aspect.

I looked over everything very closely and I just can't help but feel it is an insult against my work when compared to everything presented, it is rather hurtful. I stand strongly by for what I believe in and it just doesn't add up (there is 1 build I have done at some point I didn't agree should have been 1st, I won't say which). It is more about the status rather than the $100 difference. If we put the money aside completely, then what is the outcome? I won't mention any direct opinions of what I thought about the other builds, but the scores for creativity, functionality, fun, etc just wouldn't add up with proper judgement.

I shall be retiring from any further creations or supporting/promoting this game for the time being as this is hurtful and killed my passion. Clearly my design talent isn't as appreciated as I thought. I was actually disappointed the previous time I entered by the lack of any comment on the bioshock creation given the amount of time, detail and creativity behind it. It feels like there is no enthusiasm from the company behind these contests, just purely for promotion and marketing.

I am sorry to hear that the results of these contests have hurt you and your passion for our game. A lot of the reason we run contests is a form of giving back to the Community and showing our appreciation for the support they show our game. The crunch was created for the purpose of showing off what fans have made around ARK, it's about their content and it's a way for us to say we appreciate all who play our game, we thank them for creating fanart, videos, builds - pretty much all interactions as we're proud of it. Sucks to hear you won't be continuing any further as your entry, and previous ones have been pretty awesome - you've got a number of fans at the Studio :), but we understand how you feel. I can assure you though that all work is appreciated, and perhaps we don't have the finest eye in recognising arkitecture, or drawings, or videos - but we do value and appreciate all of the hard work that goes into it and continue to look forward to seeing what else our survivors have to share.  

23 minutes ago, Tyrantlizard987 said:

What about the titanosaurs? The way you implemented them into ark kind of broke the game.

The problem isn't that it broke the game. I actually think that the Titanosaur brings more balance to the game than any other creature. The problem is that they advertised one thing, then after people were excited for that they implemented something completely different.

9 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Everything you are saying comes across as pure arrogance on your part and is an attempt to belittle the work of the others who are trying to have a bit of fun with the game. Having pride in your work is one thing, hubris is another, and this is just a really poor attitude and quite frankly sheds a bit of light on to what kind of person you actually are. Personally I like the other work submitted more than yours and I am sure that if they didn't win they wouldn't be out here grandstanding over it. If you are going to be petty enough to take your ball and go home crying, then just do it, with your attitude I don't see how anyone would even begin to care if you don't enter anymore.

5 minutes ago, Hexadecimal said:

Everything you are saying comes across as pure arrogance on your part and is an attempt to belittle the work of the others who are trying to have a bit of fun with the game. Having pride in your work is one thing, hubris is another, and this is just a really poor attitude and quite frankly sheds a bit of light on to what kind of person you actually are. Personally I like the other work submitted more than yours and I am sure that if they didn't win they wouldn't be out here grandstanding over it. If you are going to be petty enough to take your ball and go home crying, then just do it, with your attitude I don't see how anyone would even begin to care if you don't enter anymore.

If you are frustrated with people like this guy and me getting pissed off about not being noticed then PLEASE TO GOD give us some tips and suggestions to give us a helping hand. Many people are getting frustrated like this in droves and need a nudge to help head in the right direction.

5 minutes ago, This Little Monster said:

If you are frustrated with people like this guy and me getting pissed off about not being noticed then PLEASE TO GOD give us some tips and suggestions to give us a helping hand. Many people are getting frustrated like this in droves and need a nudge to help head in the right direction.

Here is a good tip for you stop living your life as though you are always owed validation for everything you do, it is earned. The reality of life is that not everyone is a winner and if you choose to continue on thinking that everyone is a winner, you might not want to step out into the real world where people are hired and fired based on performance. The thought that you should get a pat on the back for everything done is a sign you have a lot more issues than you are probably aware of. Not trying to be rude, but children want people to tell them "Good Job! You get a star!", and I would like to think that people are capable of handling failures and criticisms. It is a measure of one's level of maturity.

Edited by Hexadecimal

1 hour ago, Tyrantlizard987 said:

What about the titanosaurs? The way you implemented them into ark kind of broke the game.

How did it break the game? Anyone can say "this thing broke the game", but if you can't say "this thing broke the game and here is why" what good does it to even make the statement?

• lilpanda pinned and featured this topic
  • lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic