Arkman Server pvp X 10 fresh Wipe 6/1/17 Island

ArkMan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/28/2015 at 9:40 AM, ArkMan said:

This account is set up to run a dedicated server( PVP/PVE) for Ark for the Xbox One platform. This server will run the entire length of the games life 24/7, and even after the official game comes out. I have an Xbox One specifically for this purpose. The server will have the following: x 6 Taming, x 6 xp, x 6 resource gathering, .4- less food and water intake, and I made structures tougher (.4)to prevent raiding offline, to focus on open world pvp. The server will host the max amount of players and will be in EST(timezone). In the future I will adjust the taming, harvest, and xp to the maximum as the updates roll out for increases.( less time taming and more time fighting/playing ).

Please note there are some rules:  (1)structures will not be allowed to be built on the tops of mountains, caves, colored ark towers. This is to protect resource regeneration and give everyone a fair shot at harvesting, forges will be provided on all mountain tops by me. (2)There is no Griefing, if you kill someone, move on! No need to talk about how leet you think you are in chat, or sit on someone's corpse for hrs (This will not be tolerated) If the people you are raiding fight back, you can defend your self. (3)Solo players can not be raided, Also if you are a solo player, in a solo tribe, and you attack another tribe in game, you are fair game for pvp/raiding at that point.(4) If you are caught quetz glitching into someone's base I will ban you no questions asked! (5) Also Do not raid my base or kill my dinos, as I am only on the server to attend to server issues and be active in the community, I do not participate in pvp, or other tribes doings.( image a hermit on the mountain that watches the whole server, that's me.)(6) Do not transfer single player dinos/ stuff over to my server doing so will get you banned! you start from scratch just like everyone else has or did!(7) there is no offline raiding ( if you do not log onto the server for 3 or 4 days, then your stuff is up for grabs, log in and check your stuff). You cant fight someone who is not there, you want to raid someone,fine, but do in a respectful fashion and not the cowardly way when someone isn't there. There only has to be one person online that's in a group tribe, in order to raid them. (8) The volcano is a no fight zone , this is to allow everyone to have access to end game content. If you want to fight, take it down the mountain. To and from the volcano you are on your own. (9) Arkman giveaways/contests/pvp arena are no fight zones (unless you are fighting in the arena at an event). (10) Battle quetz's can only have a maximum of 3 turrets on it. Your battle bronto can have a maximum of 5 turrets on it. ( quetz's and giggas are extremely op right now, when the new patch hits, hopefully it will nerf them to the ground and i can remove this) (11) If you want someone to join my server that is your friend.........DO NOT LET THEM JOIN through you. I will ban you and your whole tribe for allowing people to join who is not on my friends list, there is a process everyone must go through. Every person who joins, goes through me!) (12) Cages are limited to 30 mins of capture time, at which end you have to either let them go or kill them.

If you choose to not follow the rules the ban hammer will come down on you!

Rules are subject to be added at any time,to preserve server longevity.

IF YOU COPY MY RULES AND POST THEM ON ANOTHER MESSAGE, GIVE ME CREDIT!!! Don't be a tool bag and try and pawn it off as you're own work, when you straight copy my rules and change my name to yours...... just give me credit is all that I am asking...

If you would like join this server/ have questions PLEASE ADD: Arkman admin : to your friends on xbox live. This way you can quick join through my gamer tag and now have to worry with finding it through the Ark join list!!!!

Also if you would like to report a hacker to the  server admin please e-mail me,send a message on here, or message Arkman admin in game when you get the chance. arkmanserver@hotmail.com.

Thanks and have fun.... and survive!

Arkman

Hey all. 

First I'd like  to start but thanking you for taking the time to read my post. 

Highly active ark hunter here, 37y old started on Xmas eve 2015 and currently level 74. So close to that scuba suit lol. Currently playing on a official server 292 NA PVE. Playtime 10am GMT - 10pm GMT 7 days a week. ( I know, I need to get out more lol ) 

Was in a 4man tribe that achievements where server first for argentavis, quetzal, angler fish, giga. Have the kibble for server first mosasaurus but waiting for that 120 giga lol. Unfortunately after dino nerf players quit or moved servers. Now there 2 remaining. A builder, who is amazing at what he does and myself, a tamer and general handyman. ( at present I'm tribe owner, when not taming I keep the tribe running day to day farming food, gasoline, eggs, prime, restocking supply bins with wood, metal, stone etc.)

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a private dedicated PVP server with no offline raiding and the servers settings tweaked to max difficulty. Outside the safety of your base the game needs be unforgiving, a 18+ and not a pg13 lol. Turning of gamma so you can't manipulate the night times is a bonus as it adds to the atmosphere and makes nightime one scary place lol. Taming speed increases is always a nice bonus too, including exp as starting again sure sucks lol. 

A Silly Sausage 

On 2/3/2016 at 8:46 AM, ASillySausage said:

Hey all. 

First I'd like  to start but thanking you for taking the time to read my post. 

Highly active ark hunter here, 37y old started on Xmas eve 2015 and currently level 74. So close to that scuba suit lol. Currently playing on a official server 292 NA PVE. Playtime 10am GMT - 10pm GMT 7 days a week. ( I know, I need to get out more lol ) 

Was in a 4man tribe that achievements where server first for argentavis, quetzal, angler fish, giga. Have the kibble for server first mosasaurus but waiting for that 120 giga lol. Unfortunately after dino nerf players quit or moved servers. Now there 2 remaining. A builder, who is amazing at what he does and myself, a tamer and general handyman. ( at present I'm tribe owner, when not taming I keep the tribe running day to day farming food, gasoline, eggs, prime, restocking supply bins with wood, metal, stone etc.)

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a private dedicated PVP server with no offline raiding and the servers settings tweaked to max difficulty. Outside the safety of your base the game needs be unforgiving, a 18+ and not a pg13 lol. Turning of gamma so you can't manipulate the night times is a bonus as it adds to the atmosphere and makes nightime one scary place lol. Taming speed increases is always a nice bonus too, including exp as starting again sure sucks lol. 

A Silly Sausage 

Send me a message to Gamer Tag: Arkman Admin and we will discuss you and your tribe joining.

Thanks,

Arkman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

server crashed, seems like this is happening more frequently since the patch, starting to think that 20% performance increase was really a decrease.

spinos don't spawn anymore, caves hardly have anything, especially dung beetles. kinda makes it hard for new players to get going. 

this isn't on the admin, more on the game with the last update. hopefully admin will have access to commands and be able to fix issues when they arise without having to wipe the server so people can play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived