Arkman Server pvp X 10 fresh Wipe 6/1/17 Island

ArkMan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks to Dino Riders pitching in and supplying us with assistance alpha now has 1 bronto, 1 rex, 1 mammoth, and 1 giga. and is currently recovering from our assault. i encourage every tribe to take advantage of this and build up without fear of alpha crushing whoever they feel like at any time.

if you find the remaining giga belonging to alpha msg hunter jango, they are currently hiding it away from their main base.

happy hunting :D

Server restarts....

This seems to be happening daily and not at any specific time.

I understand restarts need to be made, but I lost out on taming a giga yesterday due to this, and its not the first time ive had to abandon what I was doing just so I don't get raped for being unconscious miles form base. (due to it takes about 30mins+ to get back onto the server after a restart!)

Is it worth having a daily set time to restart the server? Or are we hoping this magical update sorts out all the issues we are having?

=D

I think you missed my point.

I abandon what I am doing to get to a safe place.  I cant risk staying next to my tame in case I cant get back onto the server as quick as others can and end up losing my items I worked hard for.

The point I am making is daily restarts is a great idea as it helps out lag issues etc. But surely a set time for this would be better so everyone is able to work around it?!.

I have no issues with the way the server is run.

I just seem to be in the middle of something when the server gets restarted! =D

<3

In all honesty I'm down for a server restart, I will lose alot as well, but we will all get to start from scratch, which will make it interesting to those that play on the server alot, but also those that dont get to. Also, big shout out to Dino Riders, thanks for the help on bringing down the cheating top dogs. 

44 minutes ago, usinfantry1516 said:

In all honesty I'm down for a server restart, I will lose alot as well, but we will all get to start from scratch, which will make it interesting to those that play on the server alot, but also those that dont get to. Also, big shout out to Dino Riders, thanks for the help on bringing down the cheating top dogs. 

OK, so here we are on Friday afternoon (or soon to be). Once I'm off work I will either (A) play a lot of Ark this weekend or (B) play no Ark this weekend depending on if the server will be reset. I hope he can get us an answer before the weekend begins, because I'm not too keen on risking an entire weekend's progress on the notion that it may be reset in the next few days.

Please let us know if the reset is happening!

I think it is a waste of time to wait for this patch to come out the admin options might not be in this update and if they are.if he does a reset he should be able to modify and do whatever he needs to do after the fact I know I'm not the only one that feels like it is a waste of time to waste a weekend and another full week if not longer because Microsoft may have declined the update so it might be even longer before this patch comes out I really enjoy this server but sitting around for a week doing nothing is not going to be fun

Archived