Arkman Server pvp X 10 fresh Wipe 6/1/17 Island

ArkMan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to take a second to respond to everyone on this post. First I would like to say thank you for interest that you have shown in joining my server. I get about 75-100 messages a day on Live.( along with all my other server duty's), with people wanting to join. But that doesn't mean that you can't get in, people get banned, quit, leave etc and spots will open up. My server is a very tough server to get on, due to the amount of interest / and how its run. I try to host a fair / fun server for all people to enjoy.

Thanks and keep on surviving !!!

Arkman 

Joined this Server Last night. Very friendly Admin, Friendly players on this server also. Quick Levelling is a bonus and higher level dinos!! was abit laggy last night, i believe this is why he did a server reset and was a lot better after. it may have been caused by too many people joing the server at the same time just slowed the whole thing down. 

1 request to server admin.  If at all possible please turn down the insect spawns got attacked by a group of about 30 to 40 all at level 30 plus and theres me with cloth armor and a spear trying to take them on :) 

but all in all a brilliant server

henderson113,

He gets a lot of messages a day, and has said a few times that he tries to get to them as fast as he can. The server as a whole stays pretty full so I imagine that keeps him busy too trying to keep everyone happy. 

Long story short, from my experience as a user of his server, he will definitely get to you when he can. 

:Edit:

Looks like he got you added less than five minutes ago. ;)

I'm really enjoying this server so far. As far as Player Dedicated servers go, you really can't beat it. The faster rates really help since I do not play as much as I would like.

Sometimes there is some rubber banding issues/lag, but it really isn't that terrible.

Currently I am surviving the island alone under the game name Teg (Xbox GT TegRNG). If anyone wants to join up with me or are looking for more members let me know. However, I am currently pretty happy being the hermit :).

Oh billy...    ;-)        Careful kid. 

And LOLz at crafted.

Anyhows, I love the server. Been on since day 1 and arkman has been an amazing server host. Doing an outstanding job dealing both with the server issues itself, and some of the rather petty issues within game play. You got an issue, try to visit him when hes online at his mountain top home. Hes always freindly to visitors.

Hey up

Servers all good so far.

Hopefully the update wont raptor too much up or cause a server wipe!

Think the raiding has been minimal atm.. Everyone seems to be keeping themselves to themselves. Or gathering resources to wipe everyone out haha.!

Also will be looking for trades at some point!.

Trudy - PowerRangers!

Archived