Arkman Server pvp X 10 fresh Wipe 6/1/17 Island

ArkMan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to take a second, to say thanks to everyone in the interest of my server. The messages I have been getting with people wanting to join are crazy in numbers, but it lets me know that I am doing something right ! If everyone wants on !! I would also like to say, that a lot of people out there are straight copying my server rules and just changing my name to theirs. If you're going to copy what I am doing at least give me credit and say you are using arkman rules. Don't try and pawn it off as though you made them up.... when you didn't, and then as I update mine,you change yours..... All you have to say is I am using Arkman Rules, and I am fine with that.

I would also like to announce we now have a PVP battle arena going Live tonight at 8:00 PM EST. Come to the arena and watch, or if you would like to enter please message arkman admin saying you want to enter. Winner takes home over 300 Adv. rifle bullets.

As always,

Have fun and keep on surviving!!!!

Hunter Jango, 

I would like to thank you for your time on my server, however, you were not held captive for "hours" and also, you forgot to mention that it was your own tribe that did it to you... As stated in your quote. I told them to kill you and move on and they did ( I think they killed you with a giga ), I have to take care of other matters on the server other than walk around and make sure I answer everyone's beck and call. I was in and out of general chat while trying to solve other server issues. I am sorry that your own tribe decided to kick you out, and hold you captive, at which at any time you could have logged out and come back at a later time and been fine. But instead you choose to come on here and blast me for not doing anything, which is a direct lie,I did tell them to kill you and move on as soon as I could, just as the rule states, which they did. I am sorry that things did not go as you had planned tonight, but getting on here blasting the server host for you, getting yourself getting kicked out of you're own tribe, is not my fault. I wish you the best of luck on another server. 

Thanks Arkman

1 minute ago, ArkMan said:

Hunter Jango, 

I would like to thank you for your time on my server, however, you were not held captive for "hours" and also, you forgot to mention that it was your own tribe that did it to you... As stated in your quote. I told them to kill you and move on and they did ( I think they killed you with a giga ), I have to take care of other matters on the server other than walk around and make sure I answer everyone's beck and call. I was in and out of general chat while trying to solve other server issues. I am sorry that your own tribe decided to kick you out, and hold you captive, at which at any time you could have logged out and come back at a later time and been fine. But instead you choose to come on here and blast me for not doing anything, which is a direct lie,I did tell them to kill you and move on as soon as I could, just as the rule states, which they did. I am sorry that things did not go as you had planned tonight, but getting on here blasting the server host for you, getting yourself getting kicked out of you're own tribe, is not my fault. I wish you the best of luck on another server. 

Thanks Arkman

you are correct it was my own tribe, still waiting on why as it was after i had logged, as i said these post where in anger, and it was about 52 min, yes i could have logged out but i was in game chat trying to talk to my former tribemates, the blasting you was during the time i was captive, and they did kill me with the giga i brought from my solo server. i stayed on hoping you would kill me so i could load my character data and move servers, and you finally forced them to do so. I truely do appreciate that, i did not want to loose my 85 levels, and i was slowly getting angrier and did not want to explode in general chat and be banned, which would make me loose all the time i spent leveling.

As for Tribes on my server..... Everyone is treated the same... I have no problem banning anyone at anytime. Let me be clear on this subject... I have zero friends on this server, If you have hard evidence (video / screen shot) of people cheating please send it to me, I can only ban the ones that are reported, or that I see.

Thanks,

Arkman

arkman i did truly enjoy your server and looked forward to continuing to play on your server, i apologize for anything that sounds like you abuse your power, if anything i feel people wait for you to get off then lie to you when you get on, and wish you a better time while hosting your server and not having to tend to disputes like this. Also if you do talk to alpha, i still would like to know why i was kicked... as it stands today went from farming tons of sniper ammo, 100 metal walls and ceilings storing them in our tribes chest to better fortify our main base after i got some sleep, to waking up an hour before your event kicked from my tribe and all the dinos i brought from my solo game renamed and used to kill me.   That seems like alot of effort ontop of the tranqing and trapping me for an hour (not hours, 50 something minutes) and no one from the tribe responded or told me why...

that is alot of effort to do to some one, and i just want to know why.

The true issue lies in this;

If I were to screen shot or record any game clip, you will not be able to see it. The Xbox Upload Studio will not allow anyone to share clips or screenshots of a game in the preview program.

This game is in alpha stage, therefor it's kinda like being in a beta and signing/agreeing to a non-disclosure agreement. I am unable to provide actual physical evidence, unless I were to pull out my phone, take a picture, and upload it to the forums.

That being said, it's kind of a hassle to report somebody on a private server.

6 hours ago, ElysiuM said:

The true issue lies in this;

If I were to screen shot or record any game clip, you will not be able to see it. The Xbox Upload Studio will not allow anyone to share clips or screenshots of a game in the preview program.

This game is in alpha stage, therefor it's kinda like being in a beta and signing/agreeing to a non-disclosure agreement. I am unable to provide actual physical evidence, unless I were to pull out my phone, take a picture, and upload it to the forums.

That being said, it's kind of a hassle to report somebody on a private server.

You can use your phone, also you can record any video with a capture device if you have one. I have accepted many phone pics already of people breaking the rules. Just e-mail them to my account.

Thanks,

Arkman

I've traveled around the island a few times as a solo player, and it is true that Alpha seems to have a lock as top dogs.

I did see with my own eyes them taming a Giga that was grey, not black, on the server. So they at least have that one that is legit (it's funny I noobishly ran up to them to ask questions, and they all just ignored me). It's still troubling to know that this claim/unclaim exploit can be used at any time.

My only other encounter with Alpha was when i was running down the beach, was stopped and told to "get out of here, it's Alpha territory". Other than that, it's been other tribes looking for Alphas to attack.

I think Ark Man is not playing sides at all - instead he is looking for definitive proof. However, I COULD argue that a sole testimony from someone who actually committed to the exploit, brought over gigas, and then gets killed by their own giga, could be considered proof enough. Think of the Netflix documentary Making a Murderer - Brenden Dassey anyone? If you took that route, it would also mean that the person that is stating that they brought gigas over should also be banned, along with the others.

FYI if you ever see me, I'm peaceful for the most part. Also, I play so little you could raid me and be rewarded with less loot than what it took to raid me haha.

Great server Ark Man keep up the good work.

Teg

Archived