Arkman Server pvp X 10 fresh Wipe 6/1/17 Island

ArkMan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RopeDope10 said:

Great server but too many greifers. I don't mind PvP but when there's nothing to gain from killing me besides a laugh and few XP points (when you can get plenty of XP building, farming, and hunting Dino's) .. it's annoying and immature. Makes me want to leave server and go elsewhere. 

Where about on the islands were you being killed? It's relatively quiet around the mid-west coast.  Come join me there - just look for the billboards with Long Knives Camp on them.  I'm making a hunting camp for waifs, strays and random people to chill out, trade, team up and go hunting without having to join the tribe (unless they want to).

If anybody needs assistance we'll keep them warm, safe and fed. :)

In Game Name: Duff - proprietor of the Long Knives Camp

GT: duffybear1988

I've been playing ark since its Xbox release. I've been in many servers and arkmans is the best no question. The connection is good, his posts on giveaways, resets, and helpful tips have made the game so much more fun. It's PvP but better. None of that trapping, cheesy killing from obelists or hoarding of precious resources. It's awesome and fair, well as fair as you can get from PvP. Ark should definitely get more hosts like him so everyone can get the most from there game like I have. Thanks Arkman for your awesomeness. Keep it up. TWIST oALPHAo a.k.a mj out. See you guys there.

I have been playing exclusively on this server since its day one, most fun i've had in a server. raiders haven't hit us yet but with the resource multiplier we have more than enough turrets and bullets to kill any that might try. Admin is fair, but dosen't coddle certain players. I would give it a big thumbs up. May mountain law reign forever!!! Thanks again Arkman, We just might be summoning a boss soon enough. Also i have an idea for an Arena with prizes

Server is pretty good. Some lag and technical issues, but that's to be expected on a player dedicated, as it's not an official server.

Decent tribes around, nobody really attacks or messes with anyone unless they are attacked first.

Admin is fair, doesn't coddle players or tribes, nor does he have favorites.

-Thaelgram, Officer of Tribe of Ragnar

As a noob (got at christmas), spent the weekend with my boys trying to survive on an official, and had a pretty miserable time. Found Arkman for that Monday nights adventure and it's been so much better. He's always trying to make it better, through server management and fair rule implementation and dealing with those who grief. The PVP side currently is those who provoke get it back, but basically peaceful, though ya don't want to wander into anyones base at this point.

Add to all that major resources can not be blocked and all the speed and xp boosts, I highly recommend giving the server a try if you want to actually experience the game and not so much of griefy kids and wanna be alphas.

Fine job by Arkman! 

14 hours ago, TreeTopTigger said:

As a noob (got at christmas), spent the weekend with my boys trying to survive on an official, and had a pretty miserable time. Found Arkman for that Monday nights adventure and it's been so much better. He's always trying to make it better, through server management and fair rule implementation and dealing with those who grief. The PVP side currently is those who provoke get it back, but basically peaceful, though ya don't want to wander into anyones base at this point.

Add to all that major resources can not be blocked and all the speed and xp boosts, I highly recommend giving the server a try if you want to actually experience the game and not so much of griefy kids and wanna be alphas.

Fine job by Arkman! 

What they said. Great sever and Arkman is doing a great job!!

Crafted, I am glad you enjoyed your time on Arkman's server, however, you announced in general chat that you were leaving the server, and even said "bye" to everyone. When someone says he or she is leaving I take this very seriously, due to the next person on the list moves up to join my server. Its not fair to people who are waiting on the list to join to let other players, be undecided or say they are leaving and then come back days later. I also received numerous reports from different people on the server (different tribes) that you were threatening other people on the server, with "hacks" I take people saying they are gonna hack my server very seriously, at this point it is the next person in the lines turn to play, as you gave up your spot.

Thanks,

Arkman

Archived