Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SharkLordSatan

Please Help - Keyboard Not Working

So this started at least ten minutes ago and I have been VERY frustrated.

I tried to type out something in tribe chat, but whenever I pull up the keyboard I am stuck on it. I can not move the cursor to ANY of the letters, and no button works - not even when I try to hold down the home button to force the Xbox to shut itself off, leaving me to manually turn off the Xbox. I have tried turning on and off the xbox repeatedly but nothing has worked.

This also happens EVERYWHERE else. I have no idea how to fix this and frankly if I can't fix it I'm pretty much unable to play games at all or start new games when I try to name my character.

Please please please please PLEASE help me.

26 minutes ago, SharkLordSatan said:

So this started at least ten minutes ago and I have been VERY frustrated.

I tried to type out something in tribe chat, but whenever I pull up the keyboard I am stuck on it. I can not move the cursor to ANY of the letters, and no button works - not even when I try to hold down the home button to force the Xbox to shut itself off, leaving me to manually turn off the Xbox. I have tried turning on and off the xbox repeatedly but nothing has worked.

This also happens EVERYWHERE else. I have no idea how to fix this and frankly if I can't fix it I'm pretty much unable to play games at all or start new games when I try to name my character.

Please please please please PLEASE help me.

That sounds like the known bug in the Xbox Preview program.