Redwood Biome and Spotlight: Titanosaur!

Jen

I have Xbox and I'm sooooo excited for the Titanosaur! And not only that I've come to agree with the terms that if a tribe had a permanent Titanosaur all hell would break loose in Ark xD, also Great Job so far with the game! And I recommend adding (you don't have to) the Brachiosaurus, it's my first favorite dinosaur! (Second being the Titanosaur)

3 hours ago, BigBear9091 said:

Anyone else catch the dossier lied? It says nomadic tribes use titanosaur as a mobile base. Pretty hard to use it as a main base when it dies 24hrs after being tamed. 

Yeah but in single player and private servers there's a command where you can keep the titanosaur permanently (it cant level up but it will eat)

3 hours ago, Bluenitemare said:

Yeah but in single player and private servers there's a command where you can keep the titanosaur permanently (it cant level up but it will eat)

Yep I knew that. But after I saw the trailer and the shear awesomeness of the titanosaur I was really exited to seed people with them on public. But when I found this out that it dies it was a bit lack luster.

When the redwoods come to Xbox will we be able to reset either the island OR center as I am enjoying the center but I don't want to have to either spend hours destroying both of my bases on the island and all of my 100s of dinos or lose my base on the center deleting my saved data. Can someone please help with this?

Thanks,

Chicy3

Guest UNST3RBLICH
On 6/28/2016 at 1:34 AM, GamerPerfection said:

As far as I know the Redwood Biome is approx 60% complete on The Center so it is getting there, but not yet.

Thank you!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Bluenitemare said:

Okay today is July 4th, I went to check my Xbox for the Titanosaur update but my Xbox didn't update the game is it because the changed the date?

The Patch is still in MS QA/CERT process. It is unlikely to drop today so i'd expect it tomorrow at the earliest. Please make sure you keep an eye on this thread for Xbox Patch updates: 

• lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic