Redwood Biome and Spotlight: Titanosaur!

Jen

I really love the game but I don't see why the developers would make the Titanosaur limited, if that's the case then they should nerf it like they nerfed the giga, I mean to be honest I think it's kinda mean for the developers to make a long waited dinosaur limited, I really hope they make the Titanosaur permanent cause this is kinda ridiculous. (Please nerf the Titanosaur and make it permanent it's a really good dinosaur)

Am I missing something.....we just have a platform and no way to build....images show a lot there and we don't have none of what is shows...no way to bridge between platforms......no way to build or snap anything that is existing to building....looks like materials all made for the platform.....like I stated am I missing some crafting area.....not in smithy or person....

okay after some much testing and building you can treat it just like a platform saddle which means not bad, but could be better for addons hopefully in the future.....

Edited by ehuhoser

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, Surviv0rEv0lved said:

@jen Do you have a rough eta for this update coming to xbox one. Waiting to start a dedicated server but also want redwood. ?

5 hours ago, BeastKing said:

when does it come out for xbox though?

3 hours ago, Regicidal said:

When is this coming to Xbox? ETA?

They are hoping for it to come next week, but there is no concrete date yet.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, The12thCookie said:

Will i be able to deactivate the 24 hour only tame on the titanosaur for xbox one single player and nondedicated so me and my friends can have a permanant Titanosaur?

A command line can be used on PC right now that allows for private servers to keep the titanosaur and feed it. It stands to reason that something similar could be implemented for the Xbox version.

7 hours ago, HomelessOne said:

Anyone else getting a fps drop down to 10 once they download the update? It shoots back up to normal once I pause it but stays at around 10 fps when I play. It was fine up till the update for me.

I am having a similar problem, and it extends to the Center Map as well for me. I cannot play whatsoever, which is kinda disappointing. Please look into this.

Genuinley gutted to hear the news about the Titanosaur. So much hype around this being a giga killer and a mobile fortress only to hear it lives a lifespan that you can't actually do anything with. I play PvE and would like to know what point (if any) this dinosaur now has other than an extra square in the dossier.

I love this game and I have been waiting for this dino for a very very long time. To say im disappointed is a major understatement.

6 hours ago, LadyRagnarok221 said:

I am having a similar problem, and it extends to the Center Map as well for me. I cannot play whatsoever, which is kinda disappointing. Please look into this.

Ah, I should have mentioned that I'm in single player on The Center map. Looking up the issue, the only solution I've found is to delete your save file, which I absolutely won't do. Disappointing too, since I was eager to try out the chain bola to bring down my first quetzal

21 hours ago, Agro said:

Ark devs, pretty please with sugar on top fix the titanosaur so it will be a permanent tame before this hits xbox! Also great job on the game! I likeit so much I bought another xbox for a private dedicated server, now if only it showed up on searches....:/

you can make it permanent with one of the settings for dedicated servers so no worries 

Hey all,

Has anyone else lost dinos which were sitting in the extended snow biome? I've lost two there (not showing as being killed in the tribe logs) and I've also lost two beavers which were sitting in my base on the east coast no where near any changes in the recent update and not showing as being killed in the logs

• lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic