Redwood Biome and Spotlight: Titanosaur!

Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Toni said:

They really should start to give such informations on the official forum and in steam forum instead of twitter. 

Edit: Or at least each time on the same twitter account. 

Technically I've posted it on the official forums both here and the PC patch Notes thread.

Okay this might be a joke or something but for some reason people say the Titanosaur can't tame permanently and I really find that ridiculous so I didn't believe I because why would someone build their main base on something if it can't tame permanently like e rest of the dinosaurs right? But I just wanted to be safe and ask someone before the update reaches Xbox One. Does he Titanosaur tame permanently or not? 

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:17 AM, LtJamie said:

Is this for the Island map only or would we see this on The Center?

#evilmrfrank says he plans on adding redwoods to The Center, but for now that part is only The Island, however the changes in game mechanics stuff should carry across both maps.

Edited by Ealine

1 hour ago, Bluenitemare said:

Okay this might be a joke or something but for some reason people say the Titanosaur can't tame permanently and I really find that ridiculous so I didn't believe I because why would someone build their main base on something if it can't tame permanently like e rest of the dinosaurs right? But I just wanted to be safe and ask someone before the update reaches Xbox One. Does he Titanosaur tame permanently or not? 

can some one confirm this and if so how long is he tamed for? 

How do you tame? 

Ok idk if this is true or not if it is I hope its a bug. Apparently the titano cant be a permanent tame ???? why put such a kicka$$ herbo in here that is only able to be kept for a limited time as a tame and so few as 3 on a map at a time? Ive had no complaints against ark or WC at all but now the Dino I been waiting for is coming with bull and then brings a Nerf to gigas and pteras?! Wth! Can we not listen to the cry baby squeekers who's parents let them play this game when they should be doing homework or studying and listen to us adults who play this game and understand this game for what it is. Really wild card I wait to hear about the titano fix or reason of this if it is true. And for those complaining about gigas I'll leave a note. My female Rex daughter of 2 perf tame Rex's final lvl 298 has defeated many tamed gigas and has went toe to toe with low lvl gigas. So don't say some can't beat a giga. I have also seen people on quetzs stay above a giga and just peck at it from above until dead tame and wilds. To sum it up peeps to be reckless with your dinos lvl them up properly and they'll be war machine's. Heck copy some youtubers if need be. I know I may be rubbing off some people wrong but as an adult and a person that works for a living I just wanna play this game with the stuff you release that you say your giving. And I know its still in alpha stage (applause for still making a great game that's not complete) but we still have a little of expectations that want to be met.

Again if anyone know if this is true or false please let me know. I read a lot if threads and forums and all are saying what I have stated here.

• lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic