Recruiting to Raid!

43 minutes ago, Rippy said:

Wouldn't they have realized it wasn't you when they didn't find any eggs or bullets? Or did you eat all the eggs as you were getting raided (TIC).

no the people who wiped me are the ones who took the eggs and put them in my base  and said it was me when it was really them. The admins shut off my turrets so they could raid me.  

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTwinkee said:

no the people who wiped me are the ones who took the eggs and put them in my base  and said it was me when it was really them. The admins shut off my turrets so they could raid me.  

That is abuse of power regardless if you did steal their stuff or not. I wouldn't be on that server, no way. They must have high carry weight to transport all of those eggs, or there were not that many eggs? Or they demolished your base, parked a quetz next to your fridge, moved the eggs across and then called the admins over? 

It sounds like even if you did recruit a bunch of people on here, and then raided the admins, they would just god mode anyway.

• Volunteer Moderator

Please stay on topic and not turn this into a thread about server admins.  If you have something to contribute to the OP's request, please do.

And, kudos to the OP for not mentioning the server or any names in your thread.  And, also for going the PVP route of getting back at those that go you.  I wish you luck!

24 minutes ago, simsto said:

That is not true!!

I will admit that many private servers are runned by power hungry admins, bot not all! You just need to find one that is serious and there are a lot of them out there. 
Personally I am not a member of any tribe on my server, I play solo and spend all my time building community structures, hosting events, welcoming new players and giving them a good start. If someone break the rules, I usually let the bigger tribes on the server handle it.

official servers are just better in my opinion , they are better controlled.

2 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Please stay on topic and not turn this into a thread about server admins.  If you have something to contribute to the OP's request, please do.

And, kudos to the OP for not mentioning the server or any names in your thread.  And, also for going the PVP route of getting back at those that go you.  I wish you luck!

yes sir 

Archived