Suggestion

The Aurochs,(Scientific Name Bos Primigenius) is among the Most impressive wild beasts I’ve ever encountered,Having a large stature than the Wooly Rhino roams across the Snow biomes and grasslands of the ark in large herds, most predators rarely hunt these mighty cattle but those that do are met having to survive  it’s attacks from its impressively large horns and crushing hooves. when facing particular large carnivores the alpha bull of the herd initiates a rally call that enrages the herd increasing its movement, attack speed,and resistance .                 743F748F-B043-4A54-83AA-847A1985C665.jpeg.5fd48ef340e320cead4b473bd3db95a4.jpegThey are suprisingly resistant to the usual methods of taming, the Few survivors that have the Arouchs in their possession told me that they have to paint their armor red to enrage them into charging them similar to a matador fighting a Spanish fighting bull and survive the deadly game of cat and mouse long enough for the aurochs to tire out from exhaustion, only then can the arouchs be tamed.                             Once in the possession of a survivor they are a useful addition to a tribes lifestyle, theirs droppings increase the production speed and harvest yield of crops, the slightly smaller female aurochs produces milk that can be used in by survivors to increase physical resistance and is used to feed baby Dino’s to speed up their growth, I am told that I can only be used once per baby. The Aurochs is a very powerful beast that can be used in tribal warfare and it’s same rally can can be used to buff a tribes own army of creatures increasing their own movement speed, attack speed and resistance in large scale combats against two feuding tribes and Legendary creatures that few tribes dare to challenge.                  

24648D46-8C28-4592-BFD6-621B7498EABF.jpeg.a435ef7e0edba63b14876cd340c73290.jpeg Basic information, Arouchs is larger than the slightly larger that the wooly rhino, male and female aurochs are sexually dimorphic and have different uses, both sexes use their horns to impale small Dino’s and humans,and kick hard and stun enemies with powerful hooves  and charging abilities similar to a rhino Bulls are used for combat, can kick dust in the air to blind opponents tribal warfare and boss fights with their enrage rally call that makes Allie’s stun immune, increase movement speed,attack speed and resistance and females for their manure that increases crop growth speed and yield and milk that can be used to increase a survivor’s and tames resistance for a short time and be used as a one time use to speed up a baby Dino’s growth speed.

Edited by TheDragonAssassin

4 replies to this server topic

Honestly this is isn't bad its actually really good! Certainly one of the better aurochs/bison subs I've seen! I do think a bull sub can be handled well If you put in the time and effort to do one and this shows abit of that

The whole dung thing is great haven't seen the whole fertilizer trait for other cow subs and the milk has some qualities like speeding up growth unlike being a wyvern milk substitute like other subs overall it's good I don't have any negatives towards it there is a few things I'd like to suggest if you don't mind ofcourse:

Go full on useful milk have it be a natural buffer to dinos making them more durable through improving the strength of their bones

In terms of PvP I can see aurochs being a sort of anti stun when your tames are stunned aurochs can go ahead and jolt some fear back into them by rushing towards them canceling the stun and making the tame move faster aswell as that bulls can pin down small animals with their hooves making them immobile, catch animals on the tip of their horns, and leave dust trails that blind bigger opponents  pretty much everything you'd see in a rodeo.

Bulls are strong and useful animals not to be tested why don't we give ark's aurochs that fearsomeness it should have

Edited by EDGYDROMAEOSAURID