Survival of the Fittest: Naughty or Nice & Steam Winter Sale

Jatheish

• Administrator

large.naughtyvsnice.jpg.e80e0c0d2da7e3c5

Seasons Greetings Survivors!

We’ve hope you’ve all had a fantastic holiday season so far, among the many gifts brought to our Winter Wonderland by Raptor Claus, he’s not finished quite yet! His final present during this jolly period will affect the lives of those world-wide.

Announcing..

Survival of the Fittest: Naughty or Nice!

This new competitive Total Conversion Survival of the Fittest mod pits Survivors against each other in a massive ‘100 versus 100’ Two-Tribe war, featuring the likes of your favourite streamers, previous tournament winners and some of the best Survival of the Fittest players who roam the isle. It’ll be a truly special elimination battle, the likes of which has never been seen before on the ARK! 

The 100 players on the winning tribe -- either Tribe “Naughty” or Tribe “Nice” -- will get to divy up $10,000 to donate to which charity they choose from a selection of five wonderful charities: Childs Play, TakeThis, AbleGamers, Charity: Water, and GamingForAdoption. Each of these charities will receive an additional $1,000 on behalf of Studio Wildcard.

Tune into www.twitch.tv/survivetheark on December 29th at 12PM EST to watch the epic three-hour event unfold and cheer for your favourite survivors. This winter special will be hosted by your favorite casters, BikeMan & JayEx23!

large.RaptorClaus.jpg.6d9c9cc5e249b713c7

Steam Winter Sale!

For this Holiday season, Raptor Claus has generously placed ARK: Survival Evolved on sale for 40% off (now $17.99) through til 10AM PST on Monday the 4th of January! Perfect time for new survivors to fill up their stockings with kibble, candy cane and much more! 

We wish you a Happy Holiday period Survivors, and hope to see you tune in this Tuesday for our epically festive Charity match! (and get ready for an explosive ARK New Year’s…)

All the best, 

Wildcard Jat

View full article

1 hour ago, Jen said:

In 1 hour ARK will enter it's final Survival of the Fittest competition for 2015. And we're going out with a bang! 

Tune into www.twitch.tv/survivetheark today at 12PM EST to watch the epic three-hour event unfold and cheer for your favourite survivors.

Crazy how fast they level up and tame stuff. Some good hints :-) also good to see the island like this 

On December 30, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Nerevar said:

Wrong section to post this ;), to access a mount inventory or any container inventory press f

Dang haha, new to this game and community forum. Also my issue was that I'm on an Xbox one but I recently figured out all I had to do was press the "x" button. I appreciate the help though I know that now cause I bought the pc version as well.

• 2 weeks later...