Tribe Merge and Alliances

Krimson

Hi,

There is just one issue I'm afraid of when tribe merging. What happens to the tribe alliances made from the tribe that merged into another ? Is it still in effect ? Or does it suddenly get broken ? I wish to know because I wish to merge with another tribe however I have two alliances going and one is kinda offline until determined. But I used their base for holding my dinos plus feed their pets while they are gone. I wish to know if the tribe alliance break when merging.

Ty.

2 hours ago, Krimson said:

Hi,

There is just one issue I'm afraid of when tribe merging. What happens to the tribe alliances made from the tribe that merged into another ? Is it still in effect ? Or does it suddenly get broken ? I wish to know because I wish to merge with another tribe however I have two alliances going and one is kinda offline until determined. But I used their base for holding my dinos plus feed their pets while they are gone. I wish to know if the tribe alliance break when merging.

Ty.

If you make a new alliance it shouldn't , you're allowed to have up to five. The only problem is using alliance chat, all your alliances can see what you say (but not what someone who isn't allied with them , but with you says)

Edit: I'm sorry didn't see you said tribe merger, I don't know but I'll leave this info above incase anyone else needs it. I would assume it counts only the main tribe (the one who is 'taking you in') alliances in account  but could be wrong 

Yeh, it's important that I keep my tribe alliances if i were to merge, especially ones where they might not come online to make a new alliance if I were to switch. I made many friends but I'm quite a solo player achiever as I made a base(more like a giant mansion) all by myself. However sooner or later, I'll need tribe members to help keep my base stocked and running. I've traded some goods for labour from the other alliance I might merge into but it might become easier if I were to merge than to invite new players. Just the important part is tribe alliances and do I keep them. haha

• 3 weeks later...

Archived