Eotriceratops - The towering ceratopsian

Chesmond

Suggestion

Hello surviors i would like to introduce you to the Eotriceratops.
Picsart_23-06-06_00-21-26-850.jpg.300da307098d52f21b58d1e2c33d124f.jpg

The Eotriceratops is a strong mid game tame but could also be used later game. This ceratopcyan is larger then more famous counterpart the triceratops. Unlike the triceratops this creature dosen't have as much bulk despite being larger, but it is made up for with the Eotriceratops increased damage.

WILD -
When wild the Eotriceratops is a calm and gentle creature but if you get on its bad side they'll be hell to pay. The eotriceratops will remember your survivor and when spotted will go out of its way to ruin your day. When in its herd of 2-4 they have a increased defensive bonus that scales the more eotriceratops are in the herd, the defensive bonus you gain stops increasing at 4 eotriceratops. With this buff and their good memory if given time to prepare the eotriceratops may lay siege on your tribe in order to settle a score in an envision type event.

TAMED -
When tamed the Eotriceratops are very loyal and noble creatures that will risk their own life in order to save their master for they see them as part of the herd. The buff they receive in the wild still applies to when tamed, making them a formidable ally for your tribe and with the ability to dig up the ground and pick up boulders and fallen logs and use them as weapons to fend off foes makes them a strong offense dino. The Eotriceratops will also have a stomp ability where they rear up on their back legs and slam back down in a powerful attack that blows back opponents and stuns them briefly. And with the passive ability called "Protection" You are protected from all those dismounting creatures such as the Microraptor or Thylacoleo. When immense danger is uppon its master and the eotriceratops is below 6% health and almost dead it will pull the agro of the attacking creature, fighting till the end in order to save its masters life.

TAMING -
There are two taming methods for the Eotriceratops one being where you passively feed it honey because these big creatures have a sweet tooth. But feeding it honey will also send it into a hyper frenzy and it will try to attack you in order to get more honey from you.
The second method is you have to jump onto the back of the eotriceratops and try to tame it down by showing your dominance almost like the equus or andrewsarchus but to do it this way you must kill the other eotriceratops or they will attack you off and ruin your taming.

CREATORS NOTE -
Even if i dont get in top ten i had a fun time designing this creature to help the survivors conquer the world of ragnarok and i hope you all had a fun time reading it!

Edited by Chesmond

3 replies to this server topic