Alxasaurus , the king of the Raptors

Faafenfoofen

Suggestion

Alxasaurus , the king of the Raptors is a big creature  with lots of abilities and fighting skills, so lets get started! 

First concept art:

First concept art

Trivialname: Alxasaurus 

Group: Dinosaurs/Therizinosauroidea

Nourishment: Meat

Temperament: aggressive

620A6387-74C9-4EA0-B002-E9A8F40109D2.jpeg.a25c3c2aafe9b74d52f3f81e573a01b4.jpegTameable: Yes

Rideable: Yes

Breedeable: Yes

Favourite food: Kibble (Megalosaur egg)

Xp for killing: 90 xp 

Drops: Raw meat, Hide, Raw filet, Keratin

Feces size: Medium 

Portable through: Rhyniognatha, Tusoteuthis

Immobile through: Chain bola, Big bear trap

Can destroy: Thatch, Glasshouse, Wood, Clay, Stone

Wild:

The Alxasaurus is really strong and aggressive, so don‘t attack him without preparing or thinking, sometimes a group of Raptors are walking with him, which attacks you when you attack him. The best method to fight against him is to shoot against his neck, because you can do more damage against him there!

Taming:

You have to impress the Alxasaurus with your own Raptors to tame him. Bring 2-5 tamed Raptors to the Utahraptor to fight against him with them, everytime his lives fall to a selected number depending on his level, you can feed him with food until he is tamed! Only Raptors are allowed to attack him, if he gets attacked from a different creature or weapon the taming stops. 

Abilities:

An Alxasaurus is a must have for every Ark player, PvP and PvE
-He can control wild Raptors to follow and fight with him/you against enemies like a Yuti with Carnos

-He can make a roar, which makes wild creatures fewer aggressive against you and your tames (having a cooldown)

-He can mine bloody flesh from dead creatures, which is more nutritious for other creatures and can also be transformed to blood packs

-He can do a charged attack against small and medium sized creatures to one-hit them

-he gets 20% fewer fall damage 

-he can locate every wild creature he has seen once (if he has seen for example a griffin one time, he can locate every griffin by it‘s smell)

I hope you‘ve liked my idea about the king of the Raptors😄 I would be really happy about a comment and/or vote, see you(:

Edited by Faafenfoofen

2 replies to this server topic