FABARK

Suggestion

AVERAHORA TONTO.jpg

GIANT HUMMING BIRD! JUST IMAGINE THE MUTATIONS.

FASTEST FLYER ALIVE. No one could be compared with this one, even the pteranodon seems to be slow near this awesome rideable bird. Incredible Attack power, but low health and charge capacity. New armour available to cover its frailties. Its incredible rapid flutter lets him move in any direction. Frequently, the Humming bird will get tired, take advantage of this opportunity to tame him.

IMAGINE THE MUTATIONS. With its wide colour palette, it will be worth breeding and trying to produce mutations in this creature. This is the only creature that has the Mutation Probability increased (x2).

colibri-colorido-sienta-arreglo-flores-purpura_853177-8933.jpg

ABILITIES.

1. HONEY. Give it Honey to produce an increase of 25% in damage and stamina as well as a x5 health recovery. Fire resistance increased. Honey will expire slower in its inventory.

2. NORMAL ATTACK. Normal peck attack (thylacoleo damage).

3. SPECIAL ATTACK. Fast charge attack that deals 400% of his peck attack, consuming 33% stamina (base stat) and allowing the Humming Bird to escape because of the speed adquired!

4. PLUMMET. 

5. ARMOUR. Able to wear an additional light armour (+defense)

6. WEAPONS. Able to use weapons while riding it.

7. 360º MOVEMENT.

8. BABY FOREVER. Give a baby the new item "Honey Element" to keep it as a shoulder pet with new characteristics!

BABY FOREVER - THE NEW DYNAMIC.

This creature is commonplace when it comes to mutations. The new item "Honey Element" stops the Ricordias maduration when a baby eat this product. The survivors would be able to make it in the 3D Tek Printer (x15 Element, x15 Honey). This Shoulder Pet has some brutal abilities:

1. SPEED. Increases Player/Creature Speed by 10%.

2. MATE BOOST. It works as a normal Humming Bird Adult (+33% damage and resistance).

Imagen12.jpg.d2b4d0836553e9d2a7249f3e92c0654b.jpg

HOW TO TAME.

Approach this creature while it is resting! Don´t make any noise! Give him honey and prepare to take a flight. Complete a quest while flying similar to the andrewsarchus tame method. Be Aware! If something touches this bird the tame will be cancelled (thylacoleo, ice wyvern, meganeuras...).

SPECIAL ARMOUR CUSTOMIZATION.

Select your favourite light armour (light differences) and establish the perfect colours to match it with your Humming Bird.

armadura1.jpg.f47edd6ad45dc623e1526735357b331f.jpgArmored Hummingbird by LightOfForgiveness on DeviantArt

Red cape Hummingbird art' Poster by Michael Armour Johnson | Displate

WYVERN EGG THIEF.

Due to its incredible speed and its special attack, the Ricordia Bracei will be considered the "Wyvern Egg Thief". No other creature would be able to compete with this Humming Bird.

RICORDIA BRACEI CHIBI.

A new fantastic chibi available! Get it once the first bred of hummingbird is completed!

Premium Photo | Cute hummingbird bird in cartoon style with big eyes

Edited by FABARK

29 replies to this server topic

I really like the idea of a giant hummingbird, it would be really unique, but honestly I don't think that it should be a fighter tame because 1. this would be the fourth "new giga/apex rival" in a really short period of time and 2. hummingbirds aren't really known for their fighting skills. In my opinion if we have to stick with the pvp mentality, this should be rather an escape tame than a fighter. So I would make it that turrets, rhyniognatha, etc can't target it because of it's fast movement and you could collect pollen with it from plants, which could be used as veggie cake for herbivores and would create a dust around the bird when used in it's inventory working similar to the tuso ink. And it should do way less damage, so it wouldn't fall into the apex fighter category, while still being worth to tame in pvp. Otherwise I really like the saddle and the general look of this bird.

On 6/4/2023 at 1:39 PM, FABARK said:

AVERAHORA TONTO.jpg

GIANT HUMMING BIRD! JUST IMAGINE THE MUTATIONS.

FASTEST FLYER ALIVE. No one could be compared with this one, even the pteranodon seems to be slow near this awesome rideable bird. Incredible Attack power, but low health and charge capacity. New armour available to cover its frailties. Its incredible rapid flutter lets him move in any direction. Frequently, the Humming bird will get tired, take advantage of this opportunity to tame him.

IMAGINE THE MUTATIONS. With its wide colour palette, it will be worth breeding and trying to produce mutations in this creature. This is the only creature that has the Mutation Probability increased (x2).

colibri-colorido-sienta-arreglo-flores-purpura_853177-8933.jpg

ABILITIES.

1. HONEY. Give it Honey to produce an increase of 25% in damage and stamina as well as a x5 health recovery. Fire resistance increased. Honey will expire slower in its inventory.

2. NORMAL ATTACK. Normal peck attack (thylacoleo damage).

3. SPECIAL ATTACK. Fast charge attack that deals 400% of his peck attack, consuming 33% stamina (base stat) and allowing the Humming Bird to escape because of the speed adquired!

4. PLUMMET. 

5. ARMOUR. Able to wear an additional light armour (+defense)

6. WEAPONS. Able to use weapons while riding it.

7. 360º MOVEMENT.

8. BABY FOREVER. Give a baby the new item "Honey Element" to keep it as a shoulder pet with new characteristics!

BABY FOREVER - THE NEW DYNAMIC.

This creature is commonplace when it comes to mutations. The new item "Honey Element" stops the Ricordias maduration when a baby eat this product. The survivors would be able to make it in the 3D Tek Printer (x15 Element, x15 Honey). This Shoulder Pet has some brutal abilities:

1. SPEED. Increases Player/Creature Speed by 10%.

2. MATE BOOST. It works as a normal Humming Bird Adult (+33% damage and resistance).

Imagen12.jpg.d2b4d0836553e9d2a7249f3e92c0654b.jpg

HOW TO TAME.

Approach this creature while it is resting! Don´t make any noise! Give him honey and prepare to take a flight. Complete a quest while flying similar to the andrewsarchus tame method. Be Aware! If something touches this bird the tame will be cancelled (thylacoleo, ice wyvern, meganeuras...).

SPECIAL ARMOUR CUSTOMIZATION.

Select your favourite light armour (light differences) and establish the perfect colours to match it with your Humming Bird.

armadura1.jpg.f47edd6ad45dc623e1526735357b331f.jpgArmored Hummingbird by LightOfForgiveness on DeviantArt

Red cape Hummingbird art' Poster by Michael Armour Johnson | Displate

WYVERN EGG THIEF.

Due to its incredible speed and its special attack, the Ricordia Bracei will be considered the "Wyvern Egg Thief". No other creature would be able to compete with this Humming Bird.

RICORDIA BRACEI CHIBI.

A new fantastic chibi available! Get it once the first bred of hummingbird is completed!

Premium Photo | Cute hummingbird bird in cartoon style with big eyes

Me gusta esta bien 

On 6/10/2023 at 2:44 AM, Seurat said:

I really like the idea of a giant hummingbird, it would be really unique, but honestly I don't think that it should be a fighter tame because 1. this would be the fourth "new giga/apex rival" in a really short period of time and 2. hummingbirds aren't really known for their fighting skills. In my opinion if we have to stick with the pvp mentality, this should be rather an escape tame than a fighter. So I would make it that turrets, rhyniognatha, etc can't target it because of it's fast movement and you could collect pollen with it from plants, which could be used as veggie cake for herbivores and would create a dust around the bird when used in it's inventory working similar to the tuso ink. And it should do way less damage, so it wouldn't fall into the apex fighter category, while still being worth to tame in pvp. Otherwise I really like the saddle and the general look of this bird.

I really like these idea's everyone tries to make over powered creatures. We need support creatures as well.