- Spam :) - Everyone waiting for the CC today?

CervantesMor

.....how quiet...... ah right, today the CC SUPER NEWS will arrive....

We are all waiting for what they will tell us about the alternative solution to closing the Official Servers ( = nothing) and the creation of a "Legacy" Cluster in ASA dedicated to those who want to transfer at least part of their ASE (HERESY ?!? ) as well as declaring that they have decided not to use OW and to cut with SnailGames (ok... now I have crossed the limit of Science Fiction)??

Mhuhahahahahaha......

Well come on, they say that "Hope is the last to die" ....... even if "who lives with Hope, DESPERATE dies"!!!!

Edited by CervantesMor
  • Like 2

@CervantesMor If @Pipinghot has got your name translation OK - then you should change the name :). CervantesVivir!!!! You could become the new best selling author about Don Snailgames and Sancho Wildcard ;) 

(If we are both on the wrong track here - ignore it - reference to Cervantes that wrote Don Quixote)

Edited by DirkInSA
  • Thanks 1

On 6/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, Pipinghot said:

I can see why you chose the name "Death of Cervantes", you really like jousting with windmills. ;)

15 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

@CervantesMor If @Pipinghot has got your name translation OK - then you should change the name :). CervantesVivir!!!! You could become the new best selling author about Don Snailgames and Sancho Wildcard ;) 

(If we are both on the wrong track here - ignore it - reference to Cervantes that wrote Don Quixote)

Cervantes - is my Nick, which intrinsically wants to refer to "honor and respect"

Mor - my real name is Moreno

:)