I overwrote the character, help me get him back pls! (

Rico151512

2 hours ago, Rico151512 said:

When - 1. May 28, evening of Moscow time (8~12 hours ago)
Lvl - 2. 127
Scrin 3. 

I start game some days ago on new cher, but then I jump from 401 (Island) on 472 (Extin) & faund my old char! Now I delite him..plz help me to return it back( 
Old and new char in 401 now

As far as I know this can't be done, once you over write a character it's gone.

But if you want to try you have to submit a ticket, no one on the forums can help you with this.

Edited by Pipinghot

11 hours ago, Rico151512 said:

Lvl - 2. 127
Scrin 3. 

I start game some days ago on new cher, but then I jump from 401 (Island) on 472 (Extin) & faund my old char! Now I delite him..plz help me to return it back( 

I agree - once a char is overwritten there is no going back (at least on non official servers). Ark servers write map saves periodically, but they do not write character saves. Perhaps official have a backup system that is not built into the game? But I think you are without hope. Sorry!

When this starts to happen,  the last possible moment to save from erasing your character is to actually log out instead of spawning on a bed.

when you arrive to a server with a character and accidentally click ‘ok’ to the overwrite message,  all is not lost.  It’s only lost if you actually spawn from a bed after that message.

On 5/29/2023 at 5:56 AM, Rico151512 said:

Lvl - 2. 127
Scrin 3. 

Overwritten characters' bodies arent despawned if they are not dead and active somewhere on the map.
Your only chance on official is to find your old body and either save it from dying... Or kill it and obtain the implant. (Maybe admins can find that body and look at the implant for you, so maybe its best to not kill it if the body is save eg in your base) The serial number on the implant is REALLY important. Save the implant, or look for older implants of your lost character and make sure you have proof that you belong to a certain tribe. Ask admins to restore your character and/or help you rejoin your old tribe...

Chances are big either with or without any kind of help, your character is lost. So make sure you at least get back into your tribe...

Edited by SunsetErosion