I have the live tuning sort of working. I can get where I can change the decay timer's on the Cooking Pot, but applying this to the electrical cables does not function. Please help for what I am missing. 

Is the site I referenced, I do have the CustomLiveTuningURL set up  so what am i missing?

This is what works for the cooking pot.

{
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/CookingPot.CookingPot'":
    {
        "DecayDestructionPeriod": 345600,
        "DecayDestructionPeriodMultiplier": 4
    }
}

this is what I am trying to use 

{
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableStraight.PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableStraight'":
    {
        "DecayDestructionPeriod": 2592000,
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerOutlet.PrimalItemStructure_PowerOutlet'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableVertical.PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableVertical'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableIntersection.PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableIntersection'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableIncline.PrimalItemStructure_PowerCableIncline'":
    {
    },
        "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Wires/Flex/PrimalItemStructure_Wire_Flex.PrimalItemStructure_Wire_Flex'":
    {
    }
}

• Volunteer Moderator
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/Electric_Cable_Vertical.Electric_Cable_Vertical_C'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableStraight.ElectricCableStraight_C'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableDiagonal.ElectricCableDiagonal_C'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableIntersection.ElectricCableIntersection_C'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricJunction.ElectricJunction_C'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Wires/Flex/BP_Wire_Flex.BP_Wire_Flex_C'

Thank You for the assistance I was using the Item not the structure.  For people Having trouble with this or looking for help this is what I used and it worked, takes the timer to 30 days. 

{
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/CookingPot.CookingPot'":
    {
        "DecayDestructionPeriod": 324000,
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableIntersection.ElectricCableIntersection'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableStraight.ElectricCableStraight'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricCableDiagonal.ElectricCableDiagonal'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/Electric_Cable_Vertical.Electric_Cable_Vertical'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Wires/Flex/BP_Wire_Flex.BP_Wire_Flex'":
    {
    },
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Electric/ElectricJunction.ElectricJunction'":
    {
    }

}
}

• Thanks 1