Community Crunch 362: ARK 2 Wooden Structure Tier, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

18 hours ago, INR4G3D said:

Will there be a poll at some point to permanently boost server rates for official servers over the next few months..before the servers go down? It would be nice to enjoy the game more frequently before it all gets washed away. XD

Please and Thank You!!!

Might be interresting to switch  PVE servers to PVP mode. All those max stats dinos finally find a good fighting! ;)

On 5/21/2023 at 11:26 PM, Noffek said:

I have no reason to believe it.

Im with you bud, it will be nothing more than ark groundhog day but look slightly better. Most of the changes are just tlc that shouldve and couldve been implemented in ASE and they damn well know it. Just ran out of money working on ark 2 and a dumb cartoon so decided to milk the cash cow, its as simple as that. Its been amusing to see how so many are completely naive to this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2023 at 3:11 AM, krupi said:

YES ! How we will switch from online to single? How we will save data? If someone is on several maps, can he keep data from all of them? For example, I am one several servers from same type of map. Do I have to start transfer to one map? It will be good to know before August lol.

I agree they won't say anything. Us console players are going to be hit the hardest. I wish they would say something 😒

13 hours ago, DarkDraken17 said:

It's nice to see the some ark 2 updates! I'm glad to see the improvements for building structures for ark 2. Do we know yet what different types of materials everything will be able to be built out of, like tech and metal?

Yes, everyone already knows that instead of liquid fuel power generators we will get nuclear reactors xD, new building materials are Kevlar.  Ask yourself if anyone knows more than these 4 photos that WC/SG have kindly published.  In fact, no one knows anything else, and that's the main problem.

read the forum and you will see that there is nothing more, even factual information from WC / SG.  A few weeks until the deadline they gave. We know 1% (maybe not even 1%) After all, it's also concept art.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 1:37 AM, 460Galaxy said:

Im with you bud, it will be nothing more than ark groundhog day but look slightly better. Most of the changes are just tlc that shouldve and couldve been implemented in ASE and they damn well know it. Just ran out of money working on ark 2 and a dumb cartoon so decided to milk the cash cow, its as simple as that. Its been amusing to see how so many are completely naive to this

This doesn’t get brought up enough. No one asked for Vin Diesel or a cartoon and I doubt whatever they invested in that product will ever bare fruit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Yeaboiikyle said:

Just stop with the crunches and let the game die already lol

No more crunches? 
Then don't look at them, because I want to know what happens next in ASA.

Please a picture of the tools/weapons or the build structures. Wait until then 24 hours +/-.

..and about let die. I continue to play ARK, whether ASA or ASE.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ladymarina said:

I agree they won't say anything. Us console players are going to be hit the hardest. I wish they would say something 😒

In another thread I looked up some info on consoles and thought I would put it here, one reason there won't be console save files is:

"Licensing and Certification: Console game servers often require certification and approval from the console manufacturers to ensure compliance with their platform guidelines and security measures. This certification process is not typically required for PC game servers."

• Thanks 1

Please please please a picture... or at least something hint what you do in ASA new!

last week there was nothing, I have waited so well.

Tree number two is enough for me!

Where I would be more happy about the tools / weapons, or structures. (whether we also get curved roofs and sloping columns, as seen in Ark2? Or the resting position of the animals).

I am so curious!

About 7 hours to go... if it doesn't come much later. I'll stay awake!

Edited by Dienstbier
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...