Are the giant skeletons on all the maps more Titans?

BaneReaper25

51 minutes ago, BaneReaper25 said:

Pretty much every map has giant skeletons of dinosaurs, are they meant to be Titans or do we just have no idea?

Im not so good with lore...
But on SE it might just be immersion or mystery.
The giant Giga like skeleton on Aberration might have some lore?

But in general I think its just creating atmospere for the player and surroundings, no real logical explaination for it other that ...

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

I call them missed opportunities.   Who wouldn't freak out if one of those giant skeletons animated into some ghost energy skeleton beast when approaching it on a raptor?

There was a raid boss dragon in WoW that had the coolest prefight animation as the bone dragon was assembled. I can't for the life of me remember its name.

Edited by Joebl0w13

6 hours ago, BaneReaper25 said:

Pretty much every map has giant skeletons of dinosaurs, are they meant to be Titans or do we just have no idea?

Pretty sure they're just supposed to be big, unidentified creatures that are long extinct. I do know there's one on a specific hill on the desert that's a reference to Star Wars. 

5 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

That I think is just a leftover from when Diana and the other survivors blew up the overseer and let radiation into the ARK.

• Thanks 1

Im not so good with lore...
But on SE it might just be immersion or mystery.

But in general I think its just creating atmospere for the player and surroundings, no real logical explaination for it other that ...

It is a mystery to which I will probably never have a definitive answer.

10 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

That I think is just a leftover from when Diana and the other survivors blew up the overseer and let radiation into the ARK.

I never really listen to or read logs. Are there any references to these big creatures in the notes/dossiers? Or defeat of the Aberration Guardians?

Now I get a little dept in this, those skeletons, even the ones on SE could have indeed been lost and/or defeated guardians. Though they seem to be in the open world and not in Arenas...

On 5/16/2023 at 4:43 AM, SunsetErosion said:

I never really listen to or read logs. Are there any references to these big creatures in the notes/dossiers? Or defeat of the Aberration Guardians?

I don't either, so I don't really know. There's probably some reference to them in one of the Helena or Mei Yin logs somewhere, but I don't have the time.

• 1 month later...