Which Mammals Of Ark: Mobile Do You Like Best?? (+ Taming Difficulty)

Blinker

Answer, guys! Which mammals that are present on ARK: MOBILE DO U LIKE BEST? WHICH ONES DID U TAME? WHICH ONES WOULD U LIKE TO HAVE?

I have 2 Sabertooths; a male called Victor( like the Marvel character) and a female called Juno. They weren' t VERY hard to tame, but it did take me long to tame a Sabertooth.

I also have a female Gigantopithecus called Denise. HARD TO TAME. HAD TO SACRIFICE MY TRICERATOPS BECAUSE A DIREBEAR WAS NEARBY. Had a male called CJ ( because of the GTA: SA Bigfoot Mistery) but he was killed by an Arthropluera( took him to explore caves) R.I.P. CJ!!! PRAY FOR HIM!!

I also have a female  Purlovia named Nala, she was kind of hard to knock out but not VERY hard to tame because I used a Minor Soothing Balm(x3).

I also have a bred male Mesopitbecus named Anakin( parents died a while ago) and a female Otter named Kaalas.

Lastly, I have 2 female Megaloceros( easy to tame) called Faline and Lily( the latter is bred). Lily's father was named Harry but he died... R.I.P. Harry!!

I would like to tame a Direwolf, a Direbear and Wooly Rhino. Would you?  Or do you already have them? Let me know on the coments!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Which Mammals Of Ark: Mobile Do You Like Best?? (+ Taming Difficulty)

I always try to tame a Doedicurus because they automatically harvest stone nodes when set to wander. They are easy to tame with a rifle but hard with a bow

The wolf is always a good starting tame. They are great at farming hide and cave runs, but will need a good helmet to keep them safe which will require a lot of repairs. 

Wolves will spawn and fall into the valley next to sky cave making them easy to trap and tame with a flyer. A stone raft trap works well also.

On 5/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, T0m976 said:

My favorite Ark mobile Mammal is probably the Chalicotherium because of its knockback and stone throw once tamed it also gathers berries like a beast has high health and melee good stam and speed it is just an all around powerhouse.

Nice! I don't have one but plan to..... I love how it sits!

On 4/27/2023 at 6:06 PM, RTGLoot said:

I always try to tame a Doedicurus because they automatically harvest stone nodes when set to wander. They are easy to tame with a rifle but hard with a bow

The wolf is always a good starting tame. They are great at farming hide and cave runs, but will need a good helmet to keep them safe which will require a lot of repairs. 

Wolves will spawn and fall into the valley next to sky cave making them easy to trap and tame with a flyer. A stone raft trap works well also.

Thanks for the advice! Question: is Doedicurus better than Ankylosaur farming obsidian in MOBILE??

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First I tamed Moschops. Because they are very easy to tame. They can grab berries, wood, hatch and fibre automatically. And even meat and hide on fights. They are great helpers in the beginning. Actually I have 8 of them.

I tamed 3 Dodos as a fridge in the house.

Then I tamed a pack of 12 Dilos to prevent me. And a Lystro to level them faster.

I also have 2 Sarcos, 1 Petri, 1 Para and 1 Iguanodon.

I'm looking forward to tame Rex, Argie, Direwolf, Direbear, Megatherium and of course a griffin.