Relocating

DaddyJey

I’m playing ark mobile multiplayer official server northern shores. I joined a tribe with someone who agreed to help me get started. I’ve built a decent base and tamed a few decent dinos but random unknowns keep showing up inside my base logged out laying around everywhere and I don’t know how they keep getting in because I have gates that are pin locked and set to admin only access all the way around my base and they have no dinos with them that they could have used to get over the gates. I want to relocate my base and start my own new tribe, but I’m wondering, if I leave my current tribe, will I still be able to access all of my structures like storage boxes crafting stations generator refrigerators etc if I know the PIN codes to them ? And if I unclaim my personal Dino’s and then leave the tribe will I be able to reclaim them as a solo player afterwards? I need to know how I can do this ASAP please, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

2 hours ago, DaddyJey said:

if I leave my current tribe, will I still be able to access all of my structures like storage boxes crafting stations generator refrigerators etc if I know the PIN codes to them ?

Yes, right up to the moment where someone else in the tribe changes the codes or just demolishes/moves them.

If you want to have stuff waiting for you after you leave the tribe, make sure to manufacture the things you're going to need before you leave, and don't waste any time pulling stuff out after you leave. Even if you pin code it someone could come along in 5 minutes and take the stuff out or change the code. I'm not saying this will happen to you, some tribes are more friendly and some are less friendly when people leave, just make sure you're prepared.

And if I unclaim my personal Dino’s and then leave the tribe will I be able to reclaim them as a solo player afterwards?

Yes.

I’m playing ark mobile multiplayer official server northern shores. I joined a tribe with someone who agreed to help me get started. I’ve built a decent base and tamed a few decent dinos but random unknowns keep showing up inside my base logged out laying around everywhere and I don’t know how they keep getting in because I have gates that are pin locked and set to admin only access all the way around my base and they have no dinos with them that they could have used to get over the gates.

Just on a side note, ARK has some pretty wonky building mechanics because they don't want people to be able to build down into the mesh, it's very hard to make a base that people can't crawl into.

Or it's possible you build in a spawn area, which means you can't ever prevent people from spawning in there.

Either way, you might want to talk to you tribe mates about getting set up somewhere else before you just leave. A good tribe can be hard to find, you might want to consider getting more involved in tribe activities.

Archived