King Titan corpse dissapearing - no dossier

TheElysia

Looks like only I have that problem. Basically when King Titan is killed, his corpse just vanish into the air like it was consumed by something. I don't get any dossier and I don't even have change to get Dermis from him but I have him on my Homo Deus Record (probably because its from entering ascencion, not from actual kill). It happened every time I fought him through Gamma, Beta and Alpha difficulty. I've tried even kill it with Admin Rifle to check if my titans was somehow eating it but it didn't work either. I've uninstalled all mods I had but this also didn't help. I'm playing on PC steam ver on Singleplayer. Is it even possible to get dossier/dermis from commands? I've only tried DefeatBoss but it changed nothing

A note: you can't get a dermis from the titan. It's a weird bug that for some reason has never been addressed, but even if you walk into the corpse you can't do anything to it. The dossier should pop up after defeating it though, unless I'm thinking of just the lesser titans. Does it immediately vanish, as in within seconds of killing the titan? Or does it take more time? It's normal for it to vanish, just not instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out what was wrong.

Basically I had corpse dissapearing time set to 0.1 and that causes the problem. After repeating the fight with default settings I got the dossiers. 

And about dermis, I had to use forcetame on him and then smash him with taxidermy tool while he was "tamed", so it's not possible in legal ways

• Like 1