Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

15 minutes ago, Noffek said:

The fact is that ASA is a return to the Stone Age.  We don't know if withdrawing the ASE prototype after 8 years and encouraging players to buy another ASA prototype is a good move.  But it's their player base, their choice, just like ours, just walk away with the ASE closing period and don't buy ASA.  Everything has an end, and this is definitely not the happy ending of ASE.  I won't repeat it for the next few years, because instead of chalk (ASE) they used markers (ASA).

"prototype" - I mean a version with a lot of bugs and until the Final version is released (at least with minimal bugs) it will still be a prototype because ASE still needs a lot of work.  Moving the code to ue5 does not guarantee us that the bugs from the island will disappear.

Which is why they shouldn't just close down all the servers for ASE. Make it just a couple of servers. I will once they explain what's going to happen in more detail and listen to the community. Which they are ignoring. 

Edited by ladymarina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, ladymarina said:

But I am talking for all PC and console players.

No you are not talking for all PC and console players. And that is not an opinion that is fact, you are far from speaking for ALL players. Get off your high horse please.

Most of the players that are happy about it aren't posting on this forum, because there's no point in it.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, GP said:

No you are not talking for all PC and console players. And that is not an opinion that is fact, you are far from speaking for ALL players. Get off your high horse please.

Most of the players that are happy about it aren't posting on this forum, because there's no point in it.

High horse? Most players?I don't think so. WC/SG has not shown or proven anything. Just that they want to drop the game. Those are not facts at all gp. I never said anything about the players who want to play the game. I said the players who were concerned unhappy with what is going on. As I said I have the right protest. I don't like what's about to happen. If you don't like what I am saying don't reply. Just the like the people you say don't reply who want to play the game. Just like you say there are players happy about Asa. There are a lot of players who are not including game at magazines etc.  So that's nothing new.

I haven't showed any hostility to anyone. Believe it or not it's the people who want me to shut up who have been hostile. I won't though. Until WC/SG does something worth stopping for.

Edited by ladymarina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GP said:

That's not what I said is it?

I didn't say "most players", I said "most OF THE players that are happy". A completely different meaning to what you are trying to make it out to be.

Um that's what I'm saying.  No not exactly. Not a different meaning at all GP. Just opposite of me .....

I'm confused what am I  making it out to be? I clearly just answered you.

I'm speaking for Most of the players that don't agree with what WC/SG are doing. If you want to say that on behalf of the players who want ASA fine. That's your choice and opinion. Also I'm not telling or showing any hostility to anybody either. Check the forums it's the ones who so called want the ASA game.  I have a right to explain concerns etc. 

Edited by ladymarina
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, ladymarina said:

Um that's what I'm saying.  No not exactly. Not a different meaning at all GP. Just opposite of me .....

I'm confused what am I  making it out to be? I clearly just answered you.

I'm speaking for Most of the players that don't agree with what WC/SG are doing. If you want to say that on behalf of the players who want ASA fine. That's your choice and opinion. Also I'm not telling or showing any hostility to anybody either. Check the forums it's the ones who so called want the ASA game.  I have a right to explain concerns etc. 

I said... "Most of the players that are happy about it aren't posting on this forum, because there's no point in it."

You then said "most players, I don't think so". So this means that you think most of the players that are happy about it are posting on this forum?

Obviously not, so i'll put it down to you struggling to understand what I said.

4 minutes ago, GP said:

I said... "Most of the players that are happy about it aren't posting on this forum, because there's no point in it."

You then said "most players, I don't think so". So this means that you think most of the players that are happy about it are posting on this forum?

Obviously not, so i'll put it down to you struggling to understand what I said.

What ever floats your boat .

1 hour ago, ladymarina said:

What ever floats your boat .

GP is making a good point, it also seems to me that you misinterpreted what he said. Keep in mind I support your right to be unhappy with WC, but that doesn't mean we can just ignore people when they make good points. If we can't admit when other people make a good point then we can't have an honest conversation.

2 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

GP is making a good point, it also seems to me that you misinterpreted what he said. Keep in mind I support your right to be unhappy with WC, but that doesn't mean we can just ignore people when they make good points. If we can't admit when other people make a good point then we can't have an honest conversation.

Pipin Saying someone is on there high horse is not an honest conversation to me.  It's just another passive aggressive way to say I'm being entitled. Which I'm not at all. Did you here me say anything about a high horse. Whining or moaning entitled etc. Banging my head on a brickwall...... NO.  I understood exactly what was said. I was saying ok that was their opinion. And that there are people that are doing the exact opposite. That there are people unhappy as well with WC/SG. That don't reply on the forums as well. Pipin I'm just very defensive now as I've had such negative messages towards me since Ive began talking in the forums. No I didn't ignore. 

• Thanks 1

GP's point is dull, to be sharp it would need to discuss where the players are expressing their feelings, which he correctly states here ain't the place, since it is clearly visible ,there is less than 100 or so peeps posting any 'feelings' here.

Simple search of youtube for any recent 'comment's about feelings'  about ASE/ASA/ARK2 and you can find  20-30,000 harsh feelings, with maybe 100's good feelings, with 10's and 20's of 'I dunno' feelings. 

and Discord and Reddit is a mirror image of youtube 'feelings', so would says ladymarina is closer to expressing what a 'majority' of players are feeling than this forum is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frack said:

GP's point is dull, to be sharp it would need to discuss where the players are expressing their feelings, which he correctly states here ain't the place, since it is clearly visible ,there is less than 100 or so peeps posting any 'feelings' here.

Simple search of youtube for any recent 'comment's about feelings'  about ASE/ASA/ARK2 and you can find  20-30,000 harsh feelings, with maybe 100's good feelings, with 10's and 20's of 'I dunno' feelings. 

and Discord and Reddit is a mirror image of youtube 'feelings', so would says ladymarina is closer to expressing what a 'majority' of players are feeling than this forum is.

You are so absolutely right frack. Thank you🙏😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladymarina said:

Pipin Saying someone is on there high horse is not an honest conversation to me.

Well, you did claim you were "talking for all PC and console players." Describing that as "being on a high horse" seems appropriate.

Again, I'm on your side that WC is being terrible, but we can't have an honest conversation if we don't admit when other people make good points. Being upset is not an excuse for dismissing his point when it's reasonable.

Edited by Pipinghot

9 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

Well, you did claim you were "talking for all PC and console players." Describing that as "being on a high horse" seems appropriate.

Again, I'm on your side that WC is being terrible, but we can't have an honest conversation if we don't admit when other people make good points. Being upset is not an excuse for dismissing his point when it's reasonable.

Well our views are different. I am trying to speak up for the people who aren't in the forums.  I am  being  honest.  I never dismissed his view at all. I said that just like their are people happy about Asa in the forums. They are those that are not as well. 

I am standing up for the people who don't have the time to talk in the forums, who do not want to deal with the negativity that I am dealing with. It is not a honest or positive discussion when you call people entitled , banging their head on a brick wall etc. Instead of replying to my posts they should have just ignored them. I haven't dismissed anyone. I have seen everyone's viewpoints and I have my own. When you bring in passive aggressive insults that is a negative. There is a positive way to talk to people and so far I have not seen that because I won't back down or shut up. There are tons of people on YouTube and everywhere else who understand what's going on but don't reply on  forums. The facts are this we have some Ark players on here who really want the game. Which is fine. but these players are very aggressive when it comes to other people's opinions about what is happening. Which is sad. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ladymarina said:

Well our views are different. I am trying to speak up for the people who aren't in the forums.  I am  being  honest.  I never dismissed his view at all. I said that just like their are people happy about Asa in the forums. They are those that are not as well. 

Well that's the point, you don't get to do that. You don't have the right to claim that you're speaking for people who didn't vote for you, didn't agree to it, who don't know that you're speaking for them.

You can speak about them, but you can't speak for them, because they haven't agreed for you to do so.

6 hours ago, ladymarina said:

I am  being  honest.

You have every right to be honest about how you feel, what you like, what you dislike. You just don't have the right to speak for people that haven't agreed to it.

3 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

Well that's the point, you don't get to do that. You don't have the right to claim that you're speaking for people who didn't vote for you, didn't agree to it, who don't know that you're speaking for them.

You can speak about them, but you can't speak for them, because they haven't agreed for you to do so.

You have every right to be honest about how you feel, what you like, what you dislike. You just don't have the right to speak for people that haven't agreed to it.

I don't want anyone to vote for me. 

I am trying to speak on anyone's behalf that doesn't like what Their doing. From when Wc/Sg stated this. There Were Ark players who were talking about how this was wrong and got met with hostility. I've  experienced this first hand. I understand what you are saying. I'm not on here voting or anything. I speak for those who got shot down when they tried to speak up too. True I can't make those decisions for those people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, ladymarina said:

I don't want anyone to vote for me. 

I am trying to speak on anyone's behalf that doesn't like what Their doing. From when Wc/Sg stated this. There Were Ark players who were talking about how this was wrong and got met with hostility. I've  experienced this first hand. I understand what you are saying. I'm not on here voting or anything. I speak for those who got shot down when they tried to speak up too. True I can't make those decisions for those people. 

It's best if you drop this white knight drama because it's not going anywhere. Speak for yourself, not others, that's all you can do.

If other people that are unhappy chose not to come to this forum to complain then that is their choice, if they can't be bothered then that's their choice. Not sure why anyone would waste their time and effort to speak for those that can't be bothered to do it themselves. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic