Community Crunch 355: ARK Roadmap, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, Duffmek said:

This 'entitlement' that you speak of is not staggering it is natural human reaction, firstly WE were told it would be a free upgrade , that changed kinda obvious, HOWEVER the frikking price and closure of current ase servers is a kick in the nads, too much for a game we ALREADY own and the dam dlc its virtually the SAME price as ase right now lol and all its getting is a 'few upgrades and a facelift' (of which HOW MANY of them will make it in august????).

Plus you joined 1 hour ago to stoke the flames of entitlement I see ..... its much more than that, really much more, WC and snail could have added something else for 'us' to spend money on to have a profit incoming heck skins shop etc think fortnite / rust etc, and if u have read all 25 pages then you would defiantly have understood the anger / reasoning behind all this from the players, an mmo will try its hardest to NOT kill its fanbase whereas here we see the opposite.

Or I am arguing with a bot lol

The funniest thing about that guy's argument is saying "I want to start from scratch and experience it all over again". Like what? My brother in Christ, you can do that with baseline AsE if you just delete your character. He's so npc brained that he both forgot that's an option and failed to realize not everyone wants to just build from zero, especially if they've had the same setup for a while. A lot of players that have been on since the game came out were likely younger and had more free time at their disposal then that isn't available now. 

• Like 1

Y'all might want to take this current version out of the store, if you don't, well, couldn't that be theft by fraud, I mean, are you really going to charge someone that knows nothing about the end of the game they just bought and say, 'after careful consideration, we are sunsetting this game, sorry you just bought the game and all the DL'c, that's just how the cookie crumbles!'. Be careful, you might fraudulently charge someone that won't just shrug their shoulders and let y'all bend them over without taking them to dinner and drinks first.

How long since you announced this and yet the game is still there to purchase, a game y'all won't have the services folks paid for and advertised.  #wildcard as usual.

Again, I don't mind paying for ARK 2 and it's DL'c but if your going to force another paid facelift, that's all it is in ASA, then let us port our dinos and toons over.  I don't mind starting over in a sense, do it every time a new DK'c or map drops, in fact I quite enjoy it but I know in a few months I can have my rides....

I do mind paying again to start over for now is one more year then having to do it again, what's the point of playing, grinding in Ascendent when you know y'all will do this again in a year or year and half IF you don't keep delaying A2 which with your history, if you don't delay, the drop will be full of bugs and problems.  There's no way you can properly beta the game in the time you re projecting but again, we know y'all don't understand what beta is.

Oh well, y'all do what you have to do, it's a outright money grab to secure your jobs.... If your job really ment something to you, maybe you would spend more time on A2 rather than force an influx of funding by simply a quick facelift with U5.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TheMajorPain said:

couldn't that be theft by fraud, I mean, are you really going to charge someone that knows nothing about the end of the game they just bought and say, 'after careful consideration, we are sunsetting this game, sorry you just bought the game and all the DL'c, that's just how the cookie crumbles!'. Be careful, you might fraudulently charge someone that won't just shrug their shoulders and let y'all bend them over without taking them to dinner and drinks first.

They could weasel out of it by pointing out official and SP still work

3 hours ago, TheMajorPain said:

Y'all might want to take this current version out of the store, if you don't, well, couldn't that be theft by fraud, I mean, are you really going to charge someone that knows nothing about the end of the game they just bought and say, 'after careful consideration, we are sunsetting this game, sorry you just bought the game and all the DL'c, that's just how the cookie crumbles!'. Be careful, you might fraudulently charge someone that won't just shrug their shoulders and let y'all bend them over without taking them to dinner and drinks first.

How long since you announced this and yet the game is still there to purchase, a game y'all won't have the services folks paid for and advertised.  #wildcard as usual.

Again, I don't mind paying for ARK 2 and it's DL'c but if your going to force another paid facelift, that's all it is in ASA, then let us port our dinos and toons over.  I don't mind starting over in a sense, do it every time a new DK'c or map drops, in fact I quite enjoy it but I know in a few months I can have my rides....

I do mind paying again to start over for now is one more year then having to do it again, what's the point of playing, grinding in Ascendent when you know y'all will do this again in a year or year and half IF you don't keep delaying A2 which with your history, if you don't delay, the drop will be full of bugs and problems.  There's no way you can properly beta the game in the time you re projecting but again, we know y'all don't understand what beta is.

Oh well, y'all do what you have to do, it's a outright money grab to secure your jobs.... If your job really ment something to you, maybe you would spend more time on A2 rather than force an influx of funding by simply a quick facelift with U5.

Not only is it still in the steam store, it's also still front page advertised on the PC Gamepass app

On 3/31/2023 at 2:49 PM, Yiu said:

It's Ark 1 with UE5 and you have to buy it all over again including the DLCs. You also lose all your years of effort, just gone with the servers being wiped.

They said this was going to be a free UE5 update, but it's bundled together with Ark 2, forcing you to buy it for 40$

What a complete joke. I expected WC to raptor up, but not this bad

i dont mind paying. but im a level 205 on official servers.  and i wont be happy with that loss 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nicolas80 said:

Why buy ark2 and play it if you looking how they respec player ark1 anyway they will erase all your work as if they don't give a damn about their player

After 2 months shy of 8 years playing, I'm use to it lol!  518 days, 23 hours and 17 min of game time in this version, I've lost a lot to their bugs and issues but have still enjoyed it.

On 3/31/2023 at 11:53 PM, WitchesTwex said:
  • Official Servers: With the launch of ASA at the end of August, we will sunset all Official Servers on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC for ARK: Survival Evolved – at that time, the final save-datas from the ARK: Survival Evolved Official Servers will be uploaded for players to re-host on their own servers or play in singleplayer/non-dedi, as well as slightly earlier snapshots. You will still be able to play on single-player, non-dedicated, player-dedicated, and unofficial servers. 

YIKES!

For Ps4 to?

4 hours ago, TheMajorPain said:

After 2 months shy of 8 years playing, I'm use to it lol!  518 days, 23 hours and 17 min of game time in this version, I've lost a lot to their bugs and issues but have still enjoyed it.

I have 22511 H in this ARK1 for Ps4 and all I have to lose everything? For 40 or 50$ ? NOOO NO MORE BUY ARK ASA / ARK2. 

And even further, the event is already the peak of human insolence.  

I will thank you for your cooperation. Your Acknowledgments see the picture: 

HkW5KOJ.webp

Edited by Noffek

Truthfully I love the game. I have over 23,000 hours on one account. I've played for 8 years now. I've taken breaks but I always come back. I've played since beta and have been here through every update and patch since the dawn of time on ark. I've adapted and survived all this time. But this might be the straw that broke the camels back. I'm not going to be strong armed into buying maps that I've played on for years for a new version. I really recommend all players who are like minded to boycott the new ASA. If they don't get in our pockets they will have to do something. Honestly I am outrage and depressed due to wildcards lack of love towards its veteran players. My email is Stocklanddavid@gmail.com I would like a reply by studio wildcard for this atrocity that they are doing. 

Yo juego ARK survival en Android, PC, PS5 y PS4 junto con mi esposa y mis hijos... Nos gusta mucho el juego pero nos parece totalmente ridículo tener q pagar $90 dólares para comprar un juego q ya tenemos solo q ah sido mejorado...

Si fueran los $50 dólares que incluiría todos los DLC y el ARK 2 lo pagaría pero así como proponen ustedes me resulta carísimo!! no se si tendrán mucha comunidad q lo juegue ya que a nadie le gusta tener que comprar algo que ya compro... almenos los DLC deberían venir incluidos en el precio de $50 dólares.

Es totalmente decepcionante!!!

On 9/4/2023 at 3:32, Davefrom215 said:

La verdad que me encanta el juego. Tengo más de 23.000 horas en una cuenta. He jugado durante 8 años. He tomado descansos pero siempre vuelvo. He jugado desde la versión beta y he estado aquí en cada actualización y parche desde el principio de los tiempos en ark. Me he adaptado y sobrevivido todo este tiempo. Pero esta podría ser la gota que colmó el vaso. No voy a ser fuerte para comprar mapas en los que he jugado durante años para una nueva versión. Realmente recomiendo a todos los jugadores con ideas afines que boicoteen la nueva ASA. Si no se meten en los bolsillos tendrán que hacer algo. Honestamente, estoy indignado y deprimido por la falta de amor de los comodines hacia sus jugadores veteranos. Mi correo electrónico es Stocklanddavid@gmail.com. Me gustaría una respuesta de Studio Wildcard por esta atrocidad que están haciendo. 

almenos deberían regalar los DLC ya que todos perderemos nuestros esfuerzos de tiempo y dinero en el ARK 1. Sinceramente yo no comprare el nuevo juego, siento q no les importa los jugadores que tienen :(

Ya mismo estoy desinstalándolo de mi ps4, ps5, pc y mi mobil

We have been playing with my son for 5 years and also with friends. Now, when the son learned that all animals will die in time, he was upset to tears. Since he raised these animals and looked after them. It was HIS achievement and his pride. You think that you are hurting everyone. Leave a couple of servers and notify us to leave the animals.

When ark ascended comes out there should be no transfer for tames to other servers because that ruined the game for many people especially to maps that don't even have those types of dinosaurs. People liked switching to new maps or servers because there would be a fresh start but these mega tribes would just bring there high level tames and it would be unfair. I know many people that just quit playing because they couldn't get a chance to build without getting raided by some assholes that would bring there level 400 reaper king or giga from another server or map. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 3:34 PM, xPassTheDutchx said:

When ark ascended comes out there should be no transfer for tames to other servers because that ruined the game for many people especially to maps that don't even have those types of dinosaurs. People liked switching to new maps or servers because there would be a fresh start but these mega tribes would just bring there high level tames and it would be unfair. I know many people that just quit playing because they couldn't get a chance to build without getting raided by some assholes that would bring there level 400 reaper king or giga from another server or map. 

you are sure with 400lvl reaper king? 

On 8.04.2023 at 07:07, Noffek said:

Mam 22511H w tym ARK1 na Ps4 i tyle mam żeby wszystko stracić? Za 40 czy 50 $? NOOO NIGDY WIĘCEJ KUP ARK ASA / ARK2. 

Co więcej, wydarzenie to jest już szczytem ludzkiej bezczelności.  

Podziękuję za współpracę. Twoje podziękowania patrz zdjęcie: 

HkW5KOJ.webp

as i understand it very much ...  maybe i dont have a ps4 orother console but there are also a lot of errors on the PC version usualy after their poopty updates.. and download this game again every update..

Jak ja bardzo Cię rozumiem... 
może nie mam ps4 czy innej konsoli ale na PC też bywa masa błędów zazwyczaj po ich gówno aktualizacjach i ściagaj ta gre od nowa ...

9 hours ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

as i understand it very much ...  maybe i dont have a ps4 orother console but there are also a lot of errors on the PC version usualy after their poopty updates.. and download this game again every update..

Jak ja bardzo Cię rozumiem... 
może nie mam ps4 czy innej konsoli ale na PC też bywa masa błędów zazwyczaj po ich gówno aktualizacjach i ściagaj ta gre od nowa ...

It still pops up anyway even on a new console after a fresh install.

-I tak nadal wyskakuje, nawet na nowej konsoli po nowej instalacji.

This is a common problem for console gamers I know.

-Jest to powszechny problem dla graczy konsolowych, których znam.

How we play it a day from 12 + UP such errors we have. 

-Jak gramy to dzień od 12 w gore takich błędów mamy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...