Solo gamma Prime Rockwell

skandilous

31 minutes ago, CervantesMor said:

Is possible without Dino, a good Shootgun for Tentacles and a fast Assoult Gun for "flyer poison" (sorry I don't know what it's called). If you can, put some points on Speed of your Survivor.

Good luck!

I'm scared to even try without a dino.I don't want to farm mutagen all over again.Do you think a few Theri's will do? 50k hp and 1k plus melee.They wake up quick in cryo sleep.

17 minutes ago, skandilous said:

I'm scared to even try without a dino.I don't want to farm mutagen all over again.Do you think a few Theri's will do? 50k hp and 1k plus melee.They wake up quick in cryo sleep.

Are you on Server Official (so vanilla settings)? wait for other answers before deciding, in case I would choose a dino that allows me to shoot while riding and that is fast enough to dodge any threat around there.

I guess in any "spoiler" it's not a problem for you since you are asking for advice on the Forum, I can therefore advise you to read the dedicated Wiki.gg page where you will surely find excellent ideas and suggestions of pros and cons

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Rockwell

5 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

gamma is pretty easy.  Have a team of animals like shadowmanes and you could just ride one of those I'm sure.

I'm gonna take 6 Theri's with 50k hp,1.7k melee,80 to 110 plus armor,no cakes because I'm running it solo and don't want to carry or lose to much.I was thinking of taking Shadows but the Theri's wake up from cryo sleep pretty quickly.

I hope this is enough.

• Like 1

Ended up beating him and only one of my Theris lost 25k hp,the others lost an average of 15k.I forgot my capped shotgun but didn't end up needing any weapon.You can probably do it with less Theris and like 5 cakes each if theris are 21k hp.As soon as I cryo'd my dinos I heard a guy tek punching around but I'm not sure if he saw me lol.