ayuda al respawn de dinos alphas

ghost151107

Alguien me ayuda a saber el tiempo en el que salen los dinos alphas por que llevo mas de 1 semana en mi server y no he visto ni un solo rex alpha y desde hace tiempo no he visto un carno alpha solo veo raptors, yo juego en el mapa de fjordur y no estan en asgard tampoco, necesito ayuda porque tardo mucho en renunir las runas 

Translated:

Someone help me to know the time when the alpha dinos come out because I have been on my server for more than 1 week and I have not seen a single alpha rex and for a long time I have not seen an alpha carno I only see raptors, I play in the map of fjordur and they are not in asgard either, I need help because it takes me a long time to collect the runes

Has probado una toallita de dinosaurio?

cheat DestroyWildDinos

Alpha animals spawn randomly in the same points that the normal of that kind spawn. So your best bet is to go kill everything in an area where Rexes Spawn, and after a while a new bunch will appear - with the chance of an alpha in that bunch.

Or if you on solo or your own private server do a "cheat killWildDinos" (the exact command may be wrong ... but google is your friend) until you get your Alpha.

If you are on a public server, it is possible that other people are killing the alphas before you go look for them.

it is not really a time to spawn thing, its when they get spawned, and are they still there when you go look.

Archived