Piping issue?

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, NightmaresCross said:

Hello all! I run my own private cluster, I have come across an issue I cant seem to fix. I have a friend who has moved their base, but no matter what I do I cant get rid of the pipes. 

Any and all help will be appreciated, thanks!

You can't blast it with the admin gun?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, NightmaresCross said:

I tried that. It has no effect. I even force joined tribe and still cant delete it.

It does not work because the trace does not collide with pipes. I had a similar issue once with fence foundations on a Skiff and ended up using c4 to get rid of them.

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

It does not work because the trace does not collide with pipes. I had a similar issue once with fence foundations on a Skiff and ended up using c4 to get rid of them.

Now that does make a lot of sense after they changed collision. Remember when you could kill yourself running up against your own pipes. 

Force join the tribe and pick up the inlet pipe...  That might destroy the rest of the pipe network.

Other thing to try is the    DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=true   setting on the server command line.  This should destroy uinconnected pipes after two days of not being visited by a tribe member.

I tried some time ago to use admin kill on pipes and it just didn't work 😞

Archived