New bug after last update on transfer all

SkyNet600

It seems to be related to how close to the "hit box" (for lack of a better term) you are. I have had it happen more with larger dinos (brontos and wyverns, for example) when you try to access their inventory from their feet, or in the case of the bronto, also their platform saddle. Mounted, however, you can transfer all as normal. And with the wyvern, if you stand directly under it's belly and transfer and target the belly when you access the inventory, you can then transfer all.

I have also had issues transferring from the incubators if I wasn't close enough.

Wild Card, please fix. It is urgent. ARK is all about harvesting and transferring your bounty to and from dinos. This is a significant hinderance to work flow.

restacking maewing this morning and it happened again, xfer every thing out, drop spoilage, xfer back in is the normal routine, but i was sittting there slamming the xfer out btn half asleep like wth.. oh yea button is broken, had to transfer stack by stack in and out and scroll down and make all the stacks top up to the bottom of wing inv manually... SO ANNOYING FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

17 hours ago, SkyNet600 said:

it seems that the transfer all icon on dinos and storage devices and pumps does NOT work now we cant transfer all itens now thank you

I have been noticeing on my single play through, they are very lack luster in responding. Either when I try to pull all with the left bumper, or when I use the actual icon........games not happy with something big time

Noticed this issue as well. If you stand next to a Rock Drake you can't transfer all. But if you stand under it you can. Just noticed that the Exo Suit is not able to swim faster then normal swim speed using the shift key. Took off and put back on and still same issue. Is Wildcard intentionally making the game not work to get players to quit?

I am not asking this based on these recent "bugs". Gen 1 you disconnect playing official once an hour if not more, Gen 2 crashes constantly and sometimes is down for hours if not days, also Gen 2 gave all players endgame tek (lets players just starting do end game things). A pattern of things seeming to try to make players ready to quit to maybe move to Ark 2 when it comes out? They don't make money from existing players only new ones and if the sales have slowed enough maybe they want to shut the servers down? They made the money already.

45 minutes ago, Tolandia said:

Noticed this issue as well. If you stand next to a Rock Drake you can't transfer all. But if you stand under it you can. Just noticed that the Exo Suit is not able to swim faster then normal swim speed using the shift key. Took off and put back on and still same issue. Is Wildcard intentionally making the game not work to get players to quit?

I am not asking this based on these recent "bugs". Gen 1 you disconnect playing official once an hour if not more, Gen 2 crashes constantly and sometimes is down for hours if not days, also Gen 2 gave all players endgame tek (lets players just starting do end game things). A pattern of things seeming to try to make players ready to quit to maybe move to Ark 2 when it comes out? They don't make money from existing players only new ones and if the sales have slowed enough maybe they want to shut the servers down? They made the money already.

Nope, this is and has always been normal for wildcard. Offer new stuff, bugs, more new stuff, new bugs. Ect. ect. 
Heck I was shocked they fixed the artifact game crash bug......Back in the day, while playing aberration, if you attempted to pull any of the three artifacts, it instantly would cause the game to crash.

Heck, the artifact of the skylord on the island would never spawn and they didn't fix that for .....was it 4 years?

On 3/25/2023 at 2:01 AM, SkyNet600 said:

it seems that the transfer all icon on dinos and storage devices and pumps does NOT work now

we cant transfer all itens now

thank you

are we talking about the same "bug" that Sarah noticed a couple of weeks ago? WC had to block an Exploit that "allowed duplicating items via fast transferring commands" so it had first inserted a 2 second timer for the PC version, but then on insertion for the Console version it seems to have opted for a "double command " instead of "timer", i.e.: YOU MUST RUN THE "TRANSFER ALL" COMMAND TWICE REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CONTRNITOR (dino. box. etc) - THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU PERFORM THE ACTION ""WITHDRAW ALL"" AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER "" TRANSFER ALL"", probably the rapid succrssio of these commands allowed the Exploit, so with this "bug" meanwhile they block the Exploit.

JUST DOUBLE-CLICK THE "TRANSFER ALL" COMMAND - annoying but at the moment we have to make ourselves feel good about it

well that explains why i initially thought it was my mouse... my mouse is always doing double clicks when i single click, so this transfer all was so random for me working then intermittently not working in a manner similar to my other mouse problems, yet some how different in a CONFUSING WAY THAT LITTERALLY HAD ME GROWLING AT MY COMPUTER

On 3/26/2023 at 10:14 PM, CervantesMor said:

are we talking about the same "bug" that Sarah noticed a couple of weeks ago? WC had to block an Exploit that "allowed duplicating items via fast transferring commands" so it had first inserted a 2 second timer for the PC version, but then on insertion for the Console version it seems to have opted for a "double command " instead of "timer", i.e.: YOU MUST RUN THE "TRANSFER ALL" COMMAND TWICE REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CONTRNITOR (dino. box. etc) - THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU PERFORM THE ACTION ""WITHDRAW ALL"" AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER "" TRANSFER ALL"", probably the rapid succrssio of these commands allowed the Exploit, so with this "bug" meanwhile they block the Exploit.

JUST DOUBLE-CLICK THE "TRANSFER ALL" COMMAND - annoying but at the moment we have to make ourselves feel good about it

Nah this is something new.  Now if you aren’t close enough to an animal or you try to unload a drop,  you. Can’t even use transfer all.   Being on top or right next to a drop isn’t close enough,  you would have to stand inside a drop and you can’t do that….

12 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Nah this is something new.  Now if you aren’t close enough to an animal or you try to unload a drop,  you. Can’t even use transfer all.   Being on top or right next to a drop isn’t close enough,  you would have to stand inside a drop and you can’t do that….

personally I'm not having problems with the "distance" which does not allow to withdraw everything, I'm on XBox (which did a 1gb update yesterday), possibly it only happens on PC? otherwise it's me who hasn't done anything yet to point it out yet I often "pick up everything", from the fridge to refresh consumables, ditto for Maewing and meat racing dino, yesterday I also picked up beaver dams twice, tonight I try with the refueling crates if I remember.