When is Next Event Taking Place? - Mega Thread

Lostmymarbles

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, sjskdjkfa said:

Yea, some people act as if they promised an evo event schedule some wherez, i musta missed that memo cause i have always been under the impression they are intended to be random.

They are, and only intended to happen a handful of times a year. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to When is Next Event Taking Place? - Mega Thread
2 hours ago, SarahMonette said:

With colored dinos and breeding rates?

colors have always been part of a holiday or special events.  breeding rates only came about on special events in the past and it became a rotating thing after the game had officially been out for quite some time. 

At this point, the pattern seems to be a biweekly sort of thing.  and the breeding rates seem to be happening every other event.  

6 hours ago, LittleV82 said:

Qualcuno sa quando è attivo l'evento di Pasqua per Ark mobile e quando finisce, per favore.

In the latest Community Crounch they announced it only for Switch starting on April 3rd (I didn't see any reference to when it ends) but for Ark Mobile they only announced the arrival of a new modernized version of the game but nothing else (not even on site dedicated to Mobile)

20 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

In the latest Community Crounch they announced it only for Switch starting on April 3rd (I didn't see any reference to when it ends) but for Ark Mobile they only announced the arrival of a new modernized version of the game but nothing else (not even on site dedicated to Mobile)

Sad times…Thanks for letting me know 🥺