Ark survival evolved xbox one queston

Draftedpunk1

This doesn't only apply to xbox one but is the a desired set route to take or begginers path you would like to suggest beginning players starting off and and Learning the game basics I've played 82 hours total and found no help or hidden notes so I don't know how to start off my survival for prime Gameplay progressment

Just now, Draftedpunk1 said:

This doesn't only apply to xbox one but is the a desired set route to take or begginers path you would like to suggest beginning players starting off and and Learning the game basics I've played 82 hours total and found no help or hidden notes so I don't know how to start off my survival for prime Gameplay progressment

It'd be much appreciated I love this game and I wish for the best experience 

Okay then-I'll give you a crash course.

Step one: punch that innocent looking tree next to you. You'll get thatch out of it, and some wood.

Step two: spam y while running around on the beach to get rocks. 

Step three: Hold y over a bush. This'll give you fiber and berries (gather many bushes, you'll need the berries until you can get meat)

Step four: Craft pickaxe. 

Step five: apply levels. You'll have gotten at least one level by now, so apply it to health, weight, or stamina. Movement speed if you really want to.

Step six: unlock the axe, campfire, and maybe spear.

Step seven: chop up some of the dodos waddling about using your axe to kill them ( or throw your spear at their head) and pickaxe to gather meat. Put meat into campfire along with some wood, and light the campfire. You now have access to cooked meat.

And you're on your way! As you progress, you'll encounter other dangers, like raptors, carnos, and the terrifying tickle chicken. Some general tips though: 

1: Don't be afraid to die. It's a part of the game. If you do die, retrieve your stuff quickly.

2. Don't screw with things that are bigger than you. Trust me. It does not go well, unless you're going to tame it or have the capabilities to take it down.

And that's it! Good luck, don't die, and happy ARKing!

...actually the absence of any initial hint is one of the focal points of any survivor's story, you will find that even all the characters in the "plot" woke up one day on a beach and having no idea where they are and because... like them you will look around and you will notice two very very strange things: dinosaurs that shouldn't exist for you, and three strange huge structures reaching up to the sky that seem to have a strange energy. Understanding where you are and how these two oddities are possible is your only "input", obviously to do this you will have to learn to survive in order to investigate, to investigate you will have to push yourself to explore but to do so you will have to gain experience and equip yourself .... all deductions simple and obvious of a "survivor" and that's what we are at ARK (you'll find that all of this has a great purpose). the core of ARK is that knowledge comes with the progression of your character and your skills to learn to survive and push yourself further…

13 hours ago, Draftedpunk1 said:

Id 1000% strongly urge you to try it on single player mode first. Solo settings, maybe max difficulty to get high level dino's, and with map marker enabled. Then, just play it......Most of everything will fall into place for you over time. And if you have any questions, about dino's, game play, workstations, or such, come back and ask away. :)

Archived