Community Crunch 353: ARK 2 Araneomorphus Concept, Extinction on Switch, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 3/22/2023 at 11:52 PM, TheTrueVocalHero said:

Hardly, “bud”. Ask anyone playing on console how many times they crash during transfer or generally playing or doing bosses. Players like YOU acting like the game is perfect and runs as it should, is the problem. 

I play on console myself.
And when did I say the game is perfect? I know that there are plenty of bugs and things that Wildcard have neglected, what I'm saying is that you don't need to constantly bombard them with comments like "fix your game". Don't you think they get it by now? I'm not the problem, I'm just enjoying the game how it is man.
Take your salt elsewhere lol.

Edited by Vesdied

1 hour ago, Vesdied said:

I play on console myself.
And when did I say the game is perfect? I know that there are plenty of bugs and things that Wildcard have neglected, what I'm saying is that you don't need to constantly bombard them with comments like "fix your game". Don't you think they get it by now? I'm not the problem, I'm just enjoying the game how it is man.
Take your salt elsewhere lol.

Aw bless you. A comment telling the devs about the bluescreen issues and telling them they’re crooks is hurting your feelings it seems. So, I apologise that your nose is so far in their crack that you’d rather ignore the issue, again.. you being one of the players that is the problem. Go for it, “enjoy the game” as it is, but you’re a mug for not having an issue with it. Salt? You mean the truth which you don’t like so it’s easier to call it salt? Please. 

5 minutes ago, TheTrueVocalHero said:

Aw bless you. A comment telling the devs about the bluescreen issues and telling them they’re crooks is hurting your feelings it seems. So, I apologise that your nose is so far in their crack that you’d rather ignore the issue, again.. you being one of the players that is the problem. Go for it, “enjoy the game” as it is, but you’re a mug for not having an issue with it. Salt? You mean the truth which you don’t like so it’s easier to call it salt? Please. 

Y'all gotta chill, if you don't like the game then don't play it damn. You don't gotta be rude to some random person on the internet.
And yes, I'd rather ignore all the problems about the game instead of being all pissy over my game crashing.

I do think that WC should fix the problems, but just be grateful for what you have and stop acting like a bratty child.
I know damn well that the game is unfinished. 💀

• 2 months later...
On 18/3/2023 at 0:56, StudioWildcard said:

bienvenido_crunch2023-1.png

¡Aracnofóbicos, cuidado! Este concepto de ARK 2 seguramente lo dejará enredado en una red de intriga y emoción de ocho patas. El Araneomorphus seguramente se arrastrará hasta tu corazón... y tus pesadillas.

NOTICIAS.png

ARK_introduciendo_araneomorphus.png

Ark2_Araneomorphus_Concepto.jpg

Araneomorphus: último vestigio de un antiguo poder

cambiar_noticias.png

ARK_Switch_Extinción.png

Termina tu viaje a través de los mundos de ARK en 'Extinción', donde la historia comenzó y termina: ¡en la Tierra misma!
¡Con la asociación de Grove Street Games, estamos emocionados de traer Extinction a Nintendo Switch el 11 de abril !

¡No te lo pierdas!
El pase de temporada original está a la venta con un 20 % de descuento desde ahora hasta el 27 de marzo en la eShop de Norteamérica.

evoeventblue.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

¡Los sobrevivientes en todas las plataformas recibirán un evento EVO! Estará activo hasta  el lunes 20 de marzo . Todos los servidores oficiales de cada plataforma experimentarán este cambio evolutivo que incluye:

*Tenga en cuenta que estos bonos son multiplicativos de las tasas 1x estándar del juego. 

• Servidores oficiales: 2x XP , 2x  Cosecha, 2x  Doma, 2x Cría (impresión, maduración, eclosión/gestación), 0.5x Interva de apareamiento
  • Servidores de tribus pequeñas: 4.5x XP , 4.5x Cosecha, 4.5x Doma y  4.5x Cría (impresión, maduración, eclosión/gestación), 0.5x Intervalo de apareamiento
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP , 5x Cosecha,  5x Doma4.5x Doma, y  5x Cría (impresión, maduración, eclosión/gestación), 0.5x Intervalo deapareamiento 
  • Clásico :  6x XP , 4.5x Recolección y  6x Doma

ESQUINA_COMUNIDAD.png

Galería de arte de fans | Galería de capturas de pantalla | Formulario de comentarios del artista 

clipsandvideosblue.png

Creador: Crabbytron

Si está a punto de intentar derrotar al supervisor por primera vez, ¡le recomendamos que consulte esta guía muy informativa! Todo lo que necesitas saber está en este video, desde la preparación hasta la mecánica de las peleas de jefes. ¡Buena suerte, supervivientes!

Creador: Pavor

En el episodio 5 de la temporada 3 de Monarky, Dread le gasta algunas bromas a la gente, trata de encontrar domadores agrícolas para poder hacer cambios en su base más rápido. En el camino, se encuentra con un alfa carno y no va tan bien como crees.

fanartazul.png

Ark Snow Owl de Alligator

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Alligator_1920

Mu-san se cae de una roca mientras huye, pero aterriza sobre la espalda del salvaje Doedi y evita la bandera de la muerte por @rianeko_mabi

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_rianeko_mabi_1

Vestigios del pasado  por @WolfTek7

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_WolfTek7_1920x

¡Listo para la batalla! ¡Bajemos! por @falco_luna

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_falco_luna_192

Sabio. Científico. Sobreviviente.  por @SrFritzofTARDIS

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_SrFritzofTARDI

Segador  por @bonten_ARK

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_bonten_ARK_192

Featherlight y Shine Horn  por @k3zk_627

grande.ARK_CommunityCrunch_k3zk_627_1920x

acreenshotsblue.png