Last update

Moore

Since last update my wife and I have not been able to log on to our pve extinction server on ps4 it is getting very close to our decay timers running out on a lot of our stuff. We have a lot of time invested in this and stand to lose a lot we are looking for any suggestions on how to fix this matter or wildcard take a look and see what the issue may be we have several other severs we play on as well but do not experience this issue any suggestions would be very greatfull 

My characters name is Phyre-Fly and my husband is Urbanbuffalo. We have made a lot of wonderful friends on this game. I so hope that some one here or a wildcard dev can help solve this problem asap. It has been around 2 weeks now that we have not been able to transfer to this map. Some of our friends transferred there just to make sure the server is working. 

No matter how many times we try, it either says host connection time out or joining failed 

yes, if you are playing from the same PS4 I also think that the Map File on the PS4 is ruined, especially if you said that your friends are being able to access without problems (<- if I understand correctly) it means that the problem is not on the Server but on your PS, for sure you have already tried to perform the complete reset of both the PS and the Router,   so the only deduction is that the PS did not load the update correctly or damaged the map file in the process.

6 hours ago, tammymoore said:

We play from separate ps4 consoles. We did reset console and router Re-installing the game would take us days possibly a week or longer to install per console. We have tried to submit a ticket but it takes us to everywhere but where we need to go to submit a ticket.  Not sure what we aren't doing correctly 

Can you play single player Extinction? If not - I'm Afraid - your only answer is a re-install .......... If yes then I am lost with solutions anyway - sorry.

(Again I ain't familiar with console stuff - but on Steam it is possible to Unsubscribe (or delete) a particular DLC and then "re-install" it. If that is available on PS - then have a dip at that for extinction.)

8 hours ago, tammymoore said:

We play from separate ps4 consoles. We did reset console and router Re-installing the game would take us days possibly a week or longer to install per console. We have tried to submit a ticket but it takes us to everywhere but where we need to go to submit a ticket.  Not sure what we aren't doing correctly 

PROBLEM WITH SERVER:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

HOW TO SEND A TICKET:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000784588-How-to-Submit-a-Ticket

PS: You play on Official Server?

6 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

Can you play single player Extinction? If not - I'm Afraid - your only answer is a re-install .......... If yes then I am lost with solutions anyway - sorry.

(Again I ain't familiar with console stuff - but on Steam it is possible to Unsubscribe (or delete) a particular DLC and then "re-install" it. If that is available on PS - then have a dip at that for extinction.)

We kindly thank everyone for your suggestions and have done all the above except for reinstall so that is the next thing we will do again thank you all for what help you could give 

7 hours ago, Moore said:

We kindly thank everyone for your suggestions and have done all the above except for reinstall so that is the next thing we will do again thank you all for what help you could give 

If you can play "other" extinction maps, then a re-install is probably a waste of time. I would first talk to my ISP to establish that there is not some blockage in the pipes somewhere to and from that particular server address.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:04 PM, Moore said:

Yes I can travel to other extinction map only the servers in Asia I can’t get to and thats wet my server is

I suspect that here is the problem: "Server ASIA"

there is a "topic" highlighted in this Forum that was opened three years ago where Wildcard had to separate the Asian server Clusters from the NA and EU ones in the PC version, I have no idea if they are currently having problems with the Asian network but I think this is the point to investigate better (also insert it in the "notes" in your "ticket")

@Joebl0w13 maybe he can have some info on that

PS Another question: your children/friends play from a country other than yours, which one? and you from where? Official server?

Archived