Any server settings to control dino spawn distance from structures?

Nka19

Hey guys! I need help to figure something out i've been on it for hours and I just dont know what to do.

So long ago I played on The Center with a friend and we made this awesome base right on top of a Bear cave, we put pillars and gates at cave enterance so bears would spawn in cave and when a good bear spawned we would kill low levels and tame the high level who would get stuck at pillars and we'd close gates behind them.

Now I dont remember anymore but at some point while we played i think we had structures too close and bears stopped spawning and i found this setting "StructurePreventResourceRadiusMultiplier" that i set to 0.7 i think and it fixed our problem. But that settings seems to not exist in wiki server settings page so not sure if it even works as it doesn't help me now!

I used ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers and ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures and set to 0.2 even and i only get trees and bushes everywhere and even METAL inside bear cave, but bears doens't spawn in the cave. I'm not 100% but i think i saw bears spawning when we started playing on this map again after 2-3 years, but then i built new area right above their spawn and then no more bears appeared, and what i built is too good to go on destroying it down... i also checked distance and it seems to be pretty much same or even further away from my old structures so i'm not 100% if this is even the case.

Anyways IS THERE, any settings THAT WORKS, to set the distance from when your structures block dino spawns?

Why am I always so unlucky to almost never recieve any support on this forums? :/

I'll attach a picture if it helps!

I made a backup of my world and did some experiments, first experiment was kill all tribe dinos and that did not help, so after removing red area (seen on picture), all bears spawned. So it's definitely structure issue! So I need a command to shorten the distance from structures where dinos are prevented from spawning!

BearSpawns1.jpg

Archived