Can't Claim Dino after gestation peropd

Luwi

babies don't move anymore after birth.  If your unclaimed babies are running away, it would sound like a mod or some other issue. 

If you are unable to claim them when looking at them, check to make sure you don't have the maximum amount of dinos out.  If you have 500/500 out, it won't let you claim new babies.

29 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

babies don't move anymore after birth.  If your unclaimed babies are running away, it would sound like a mod or some other issue. 

If you are unable to claim them when looking at them, check to make sure you don't have the maximum amount of dinos out.  If you have 500/500 out, it won't let you claim new babies.

250/250..

52 minutes ago, CervantesMor said:

Is possible that you have a Yutyrannus in aggressive/turret mode?

iTS ALWAYS so nice to see the craziest farfetched perceptions of what might be going on come passing by when the OP has no clue whatsoever what might be going on, like absolute MINUS ZERO. No offence ... But in the end its good, I soak it up or remember to keep in mind these things when I reads them :)

Anywhaay, what does it mean to be done gestating? Does that mean giving birth, or being born??? hmm?

3 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

iTS ALWAYS so nice to see the craziest farfetched perceptions of what might be going on come passing by when the OP has no clue whatsoever what might be going on, like absolute MINUS ZERO. No offence ... But in the end its good, I soak it up or remember to keep in mind these things when I reads them :)

Anywhaay, what does it mean to be done gestating? Does that mean giving birth, or being born??? hmm?

gestation means the period of time the baby is growing inside the mommy.  Some animals lay eggs, some give live birth.  Live birth animals gestate, while egg baby incubate.

13 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

I apologize but I didn't understand if it was an ironic and nice joke or if you meant that my answer/question to OP was not relevant to his request (ie, did I misunderstand OP's request and ask an inadequate question?).

By the time a baby is born it is effectively an "unclaimed" dino and in many respects is treated like a wild dino, so some of our pet dino's abilities will be affected as they normally would with a wild dino, for example a parasaurus in turret mode will reveal its position, if we have a tame dino in an "aggressive" state next to a puppy about to be born, the latter will be "aggressive" (therefore attacked), hence my deduction that OP's problem it could be due to this factor.

-- this is just a guess but I think OP has his Tyla and Daeod in a different place than where he hatches so I assume their location is the influence that creates his problem and the first thing that comes to mind think is that "they run away due to a roar of Fear", I exclude Sinomacrops which fails to scare Tyla and Daeod, I doubt it can be an aggressive Pachirinos in base (..), Magmasaur I have never tested what happens if in aggressive next at a birth although its ability to draw wild attention to itself could cause fledglings who default to run instead of attack (if not set to "passive" right away), so my best guess is a still Yuty a turret that scares them as soon as it sees them being born.

10 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

gestation means the period of time the baby is growing inside the mommy.  Some animals lay eggs, some give live birth.  Live birth animals gestate, while egg baby incubate.

I know... And I understand what the OP is trying to say... probably. But as what the OP is "really" saying, he unclaimed the mother Thyla and Daeodon, then tries to claim it back, when its done "gestating" ...

1 hour ago, CervantesMor said:

I apologize but I didn't understand if it was an ironic and nice joke or if you meant that my answer/question to OP was not relevant to his request (ie, did I misunderstand OP's request and ask an inadequate question?).

Its was a good idea for a possible problem sketch... But it depends if its pve or pvp... Unlaimed dinos in pve are not possible enemies for tamed dinos, unless you start a war...

By the time a baby is born it is effectively an "unclaimed" dino and in many respects is treated like a wild dino, so some of our pet dino's abilities will be affected as they normally would with a wild dino, for example a parasaurus in turret mode will reveal its position, if we have a tame dino in an "aggressive" state next to a puppy about to be born, the latter will be "aggressive" (therefore attacked), hence my deduction that OP's problem it could be due to this factor.

The Parasaurs detect does indeed see other tribes ?dinos? and players as "hostile" But i think the Yuty fear-roar will not affect it, if its PvE...
If hes on PvP, which i doubt, else he would probably be a lot more aware, i think, when at the stage of breeding, but I could be wrong ofcourse, no doubt about that...

-- this is just a guess but I think OP has his Tyla and Daeod in a different place than where he hatches so I assume their location is the influence that creates his problem and the first thing that comes to mind think is that "they run away due to a roar of Fear", I exclude Sinomacrops which fails to scare Tyla and Daeod, I doubt it can be an aggressive Pachirinos in base (..), Magmasaur I have never tested what happens if in aggressive next at a birth although its ability to draw wild attention to itself could cause fledglings who default to run instead of attack (if not set to "passive" right away), so my best guess is a still Yuty a turret that scares them as soon as it sees them being born.

Your explaination is really possible, but its not something easily missed as a possible cause, since he would probably hear the roar, and see the fear debuff aura above/around the baby dinos?

In general I reacted with a laugh at your post, because its such a riddle about what might be going on... Its the OPs way of putting his problem towards the community... So little info, poorly stated question, much doubts about his awareness of things like tamelimit, your explaination, does he play with mods? etc..

Its like hes Asking: My dino died, why?
Then the community tries to trow in all possible reasons it might have happened...

Archived