Vaults

Sw00per5633

So I've noticed, and I'm sure most others have too, that almost every dino has a structure or weapon variant. I.E. Velonasaur/Turret, Argentavis/Smithy, Phoenix/Forge. Does anyone have a preferred dino to take the place of a vault? I am tired of the same ol same ol and looking to go nomadic, but you can't place vaults on a platform saddle. Any ideas? On PS4 in case that effects anything. 

1 hour ago, Sw00per5633 said:

So I've noticed, and I'm sure most others have too, that almost every dino has a structure or weapon variant. I.E. Velonasaur/Turret, Argentavis/Smithy, Phoenix/Forge. Does anyone have a preferred dino to take the place of a vault? I am tired of the same ol same ol and looking to go nomadic, but you can't place vaults on a platform saddle. Any ideas? On PS4 in case that effects anything. 

Basilisk is a good option....HUGE weight capacity, moves super fast, nothing agro's except big dinos such as rex, but a basilisk can easily take a rex down.

4 hours ago, wizard03 said:

your the kind of person that tell bobs that you can passively tame giga's with rare flowers. /:P

...uffff... I'm trying with the Tek Cave Giga, I already have 600 Rare Flowers for him but a Bob told me that to do it you also have to keep the Flowers effect active from the beginning of the cave, so I try to enter with 1000 Clubs but Bob told me to bring the Mushrooms too to be sure of seeing the Giga well (you know in case it goes unnoticed ..) I just didn't understand if he meant the Rare Mushrooms of the Island or the very colored by Abberation... to make no mistake as soon as I eat them all together and while they're at it I throw them down with a nice beer!!!! .....Hey Giga I'm coming!!!!

Archived